67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
wow finally someone who had the same thinking I did. I've been contemplating this orientation of turbo and radiator for quite some time now. which radiator did you go with? I found one from a 64-66 mustang that would fit in between the core support and behind the bumper, its a 2 row aluminum and measures 19'' x 21 1/2'' x 3". Mine is a street car not a drag car though, and will only be running a 78mm. bravo on the build too, keep up the hard work.
well i have a 19x16 full size dual flow radiator out of a 70 nova. its at the top of the last page or a handful of posts before your post. can see it laying down behind the bumper under the turbo. ill be running it. i considered rearmounting and it can lay flat under the single turbo setup like this. also twin civic rads off ebay will work side by side around the turbo behind the grill.
i however just changed from the single s482 and sold it. im and now shooting for muh more power with twin s475s. shooting for 15-1700rwhp with a goal of 4.50s in the 1/8th. ill have some updates coming in a few weeks with them and the entiresl turbo setup done i hope.

Last edited:
also this grill is forsale if anyone is interested in buying for their setup. or trade for a grill not cut up in the center.

im really liking my new look a bunch. wish i could get an aussy grill to cover them though. as i intend to drive all over the place in my car.

20180210_102611.jpg

these covers unbelievably set the gen3 hemi on fire. 1 thing indy hit a homerun on for sure. sneak peek over on the left on the floor. can you them?? hehe

Screenshot_20180213-201900.png

big gas changes are under way. this kitty just went evil up in here. gonna be running i hope in weeks to come.

Big Gas changes, eh? Is there a 6.4 showing up? Nice!
yep. all the parts to change over to the bge 6.4 stuff is im route already. just sesrching for pistons and rods now. im gonna see how hard it will be to be running by april 1st for a spectacular fools day.

Right on. The heads are same alloy as Hellkitty. Rods are powdered junk. Are the pistons forged? Thought I read somewhere they were. Regardless, kick *** deal. Those BGE's seem to be hard to come by for a"deal".

a2speed.com has the blocks for 1250. i just bought a block and all the dressings to run it. i have the big gas heads already being ported this coming weekend. trying to aquire inconel valves for them. waiting on some rotating assembly numbers tomorrow. probably end up being a 399 or 409in monster making 700hp before the turbskis. cams already ordered as well.
acording to bw turbo calculator setup. im looking at 1850hp at 24psi.lol good god im gonna need a diaper.

a2speed.com has the blocks for 1250. i just bought a block and all the dressings to run it. i have the big gas heads already being ported this coming weekend. trying to aquire inconel valves for them. waiting on some rotating assembly numbers tomorrow. probably end up being a 399 or 409in monster making 700hp before the turbskis. cams already ordered as well.
acording to bw turbo calculator setup. im looking at 1850hp at 24psi.lol good god im gonna need a diaper.
Awesome changes! Interested in what they spec’d you for a cam on that combo?

erik storm doing the cam grind. rotating assembly is ordered today as well from mmx. 3.90 stroke .010 bore so i know all is square and true with the block. 411inches. it should be a total animal even before the turbos. cam is over .600 lift and is quite radical for turbo cams for sure. im pleased with the numbers. i think it may make 600-650 easily without the turbos with 10.5:1 compression.
waiting on intake valve and custom inconel exhaust valve through craig at thitek. might go 2.16 on the intakes.

good choice with Eric, if ever HDK did a Gen III, he would be the "go to" guy.

Eric let me come to his Cleveland hot rod shop to fit the first HDK / B body / 6.4 Gen III package. He knows his chit.

erik did my other cam for my last setup i intended to run. now i have a new never us3d cam from him as well lol. this newer 6.2 block setup seems to be optimal for the et/power i am shooting for. and all the street driving i plan to do. can not wait for the first drive and fire up of it in a few weeks. its 3:30am and i cant sleep. dont know if its the excitement or old age setting in. lol
i can wait to post pics of the k member under my car finally either soon.

well i removed the black off the wheels. looks much cleaner this way and it appears most prefer it like this. got my new 275 pro R radials mounted. damn things are stickier than the slicks on my truck in the background. lol

also got my chute mounted up and packed...that was fun doing solo...NOT!!

20180315_224527.jpg

20180315_215323.jpg

and im loving the piston squirters on the bg block. looks like the cylinders walls have 2/3x more meat than my 5.7 block that will go 4.00 bore itself. **** really makes me feel good now a out my purchase of the new style hellcat block.

20180314_222316.jpg

yea i honestly do not know how its gonna work out putting it somewhere up front. but it has to. there is not an electric pump that will survive the street duties and fuel requirements this thing is gonna demand. id be depressed if i had to run an electric whirling and buzzing pump on my car. drives me crazy hearing one buzz the entire time. l9l

-
Back