67 dart stroker hellcat gen3 hemi with twin turbos...

-
my billet rods arrive tomorrow.
still waiting on main caps.
fastners ordered.
oil pan being modified to allow 12 quarts full drag sump out of a 13000.
intake elbow on order had to swap my 105mm tb for a 90mm so i can fit it all under my stock hood ��

i guess i didnt let you guys know how much i do have. crank, rods, heads, main studs, oil pan is off getting modified for full sump and should hold 12 quarts. ported my logs to match the eagle heads and ill have them cut to have elbows put on them and v bands for the turbo hot side.

eagle on the left

my logs i port matched to my eagle heads. the where originally square port logs. mos they are d port. just a touch bigger than the eagles i have so i dont block the heads opening.

Not much to update at the moment but by sunday. im hoping to have a hand full of stuff dont or figured out and partially under way. Got to mount my holley dash up then changed the front plate to cover the entire dash to the glove box door.
Started painting the back section of the cage. Cut the firewall out for the throttle body to innercooler routing. May cut out more for the turbo but need see where ill mount it first.
Deciding on where to put the radiator up front or under the trunk rear mounted. Have the weekend off to get all this figured out. Waiting on my waterman cable kit to show up so i can see where its gonna go this week.

Attachments

• 20160219_222310.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 517
Lookin' good! Where are you thinking for turbo placement?

im on the fence right now. may rear mount the radiator and center mount the turbo. or pass or driver side mount it. im trying to decide what will allow the 5" downpipe the easiest route out and as strait as can be. probably have a bullhorn out behind the front tire for racing and full muffler and all to the rear for cruising with the kids n wife. i like to speak softly and carry a big stick/club. lol

here is my dash i still need to paint it black maybe. kinda liking the ugly looking theme honestly. kinda all goes together.

Attachments

• 20160221_192019.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 474
cage is painted all but the front down bars and roof bars. need to get the windshield out to do the front bar. ill do that when i get the back window tinted and installed. pay the installer to pull the windshield out and glue it in after is spray some paint on it real quick.

Attachments

• 20160220_201143.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 435
What does the round tube that go rearward behind the cage do?....is it only for structure stiffness or does it work with the rear suspension somehow. Maybe you posted it earlier and I missed it.

How did the front end modification work out?....I remember you and your builder were working on some innovative changes.

I like the simplicity of the dash module.....looks all business.

thanx denny. i like the dash as well. last night i considered painting it with the chalk board paint. so if there is things i didnt want to forget. i could just chalk it up on the dash in plain view. lol

those bars are go to rear window halo down bars to the floor. then the bars go to the trunk from there. if you look at the trunk pics you can see where they attach at below under the rear window area behind where the back seat will go. they go down to a cross bar under the floor that connects to shocks and runs across the fraim rail. they are required for a 25.3 cert cage which is what i intend to get completed next winter unless i feel i need it sooner.

the k member is done. i just have to get this running and driving to test it and see what could or should be changed. if need be. he wont sell anything if it is not safe or reliable.
im humping away at getting this done to see besides just enjoying the car. i have it back on the schedule to get it back in for the turbo piping and possibly ladder bars. i have these massive tubs and im not using them at all with my current wheel n tire combo.

ok dash is completed finally and all is mounted to it. all i hage to do is find a head light switch to mount in it and drill the hole for it. no biggy when the time comes. im sorting out the ecm mount for where and how. kinda want it all hidden as best i can. innercooler takes up all the under dash room..blahhh

? you never let me know if the back window fit lol

lol sorry. ive yet to install it or even put it up to it to see really. ill take a look this weekend and let ya know for sure. just had the big guy(oldest son) clean out the rubber seal for it a few days ago.

well im really concerned where i can mount this thing. what a pain in the *** for room in an a body with a turbo. finally found how and where it will sit. works best ergonomically for plugs and rad placement etc...

drive gears were toast (rust) everything else went into the parts bin. I was happy all in all. I think it had just sat to long after the rebuild with no lube. If you need anything else let me know.

drive gears were toast (rust) everything else went into the parts bin. I was happy all in all. I think it had just sat to long after the rebuild with no lube. If you need anything else let me know.

damn that sucks man. i had no idea. if you want cash for the window let me know cuz of its condition.

cool man. thank you. been a long road and seems to keep stretching out every time i work on it. lol

-
Back