Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a 68 Cuda notch parts car (no paperwork) I hope someone can get some use out of. I don't want to cut it up, but I want it gone. Need the parking space ( no room in garage LOL ) There are plenty of good parts. All hinges, door,trunk, and hood. All good. the trunk is in very good shape and the floor pans are pretty good also ( a couple of small rust holes). Look athe pics. Doors are pretty good also. 3 of the 4 frame rails are good. Both rear and the drivers side front frame rails are good. Pass side front has the usual rot by the torsion bar area. It still has the /6 in it. Carb is gone but pretty much the rest of the drivetrain is there. I drove it into my garage last fall so I know it works. Rear and engine harnesses are all there. Dash harness is gone. All glass is there. All windows and regulators are there also. Blue door panels aren't bad at all. I have the rear panels as well. Passenger side front fender is gone. Drivers side fender is fiberglass but has the area behind tire broken. I have the piece to go back in there. Still has console brackets in it. Flip open gas cap still there. Tank gone. I have the header panel just not in pics. If you have a notch that needs parts come and get it. Just bring $600 cash with you to Walton NY 13856. It's worth almost $300 for scrap, but I'm hoping someone has a use for it.

Doesn't seem to be any interest here so I just listed it on Ebay. I'll still sell it here if you're interested but don't wait too long. Thanks, Woody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back