'69 Barracuda Fastback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sscuda

The best there is, the best there ever will be.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Reluctantly selling, the wife got the toy she wanted. And I don't need another toy.
  • titled and rust free
  • formerly a Texas car/ last licensed 1990
  • new race weight glass front end panels, Hemi hood, bumpers, and bolt on glass deck-lid
  • new quarter panels due to poor repairs done by previous owner(s)
  • mini-tubbed / all tin work done
  • block sanded/urethane primer and ready for paint
  • torque boxes and frame connectors installed
  • Dana 60, tru track locker, 4:10 gears with new 4:88's still in a box
  • SS springs, adjustable drag shocks, pinion snubber
  • Centerline Satin Wheels (old school)
  • set up for large displacement Hemi and 727 with the right shock tower and K member modified properly
  • tubular A-Arms/aluminum struts and tie rod adjusters
  • Aeromotive fuel system
  • Taylor polished aluminum battery box and relocation kit
  • Cheeta Shifter
  • 8.50 cage
  • many extra parts
  • all work professionally done
  • needs race seats and lite weight carpet to finish the interior
Too many other things done or parts to list here.

If you want it painted that can be arranged or I can complete the car for you at an additional cost.

I have a brand new 604 all aluminum Hemi and a full manual 727 at an additional cost.

Pics can be supplied upon request.

I totalled up what I have into this project including the labor and scared myself. There is $12K in new parts alone. The labour is close to $30K To purchase and transport the car from the previous owner was over $5K.

Sale price is $12,000 in CDN funds. And this is a steal!!!!

I'm located in Woodstock, ON, Canada (N4V 1G7)

sscuda
:glasses7:

Yes

Got money?

Posting pictures of the car here will keep you from having to email pictures to 15 gys that just want to see what the car looks like. I will also show people you are serious about selling which will intern help you find someone serious in buying.

Posting pictures of the car here will keep you from having to email pictures to 15 gys that just want to see what the car looks like. I will also show people you are serious about selling which will intern help you find someone serious in buying.

Hello All,

Adam , you are correct.

I tried uploading pictures of the Cuda 4 times now and I was unsuccessful at each attempt.

Plus my home PC went for another dump last week. This is the second time in less than a month. Damn virus!!!! I should have it back by Wednesday (tomorrow). Hopefully the pictures are still on my PC, if not I`ll take some more.

For you folks that are serious about buying the Cuda please send me your email addresses and I'll get pictures out to you ASAP.

Note: Please don't ask for pictures if you are not genuinely serious about the car. I travel a lot for my business therefore my time is very precious when I do finally land at home.

Thank you all for understanding.

Thanks
sscuda
:glasses7:

You can email pictures to me and I'll get them posted on here for you.

Duster,

Thanks for the offer but the jpeg file size is too large and they won't upload to the site. My kid is a computer weenie and even she gave up trying. lol!!!!

Besides, there are way too many pictures to upload.

As long as I don't get a lot of requests I think I can handle sending out the pics in email form.

Here's a teaser. The pic was taken Oct, 2011. The body is together today.

Please note: I may take a new or slightly used Harley - Dyna Glide as a trade.

sscuda

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 609
duster,

thanks for the offer but the jpeg file size is too large and they won't upload to the site. My kid is a computer weenie and even she gave up trying. Lol!!!!

Besides, there are way too many pictures to upload.

As long as i don't get a lot of requests i think i can handle sending out the pics in email form.

Here's a teaser. The pic was taken oct, 2011. The body is together today.

Please note: I may take a new or slightly used harley - dyna glide as a trade.

Sscuda

ttt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back