-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanitylost

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
If your into numbers matching cars, Then this car is not for you. If your into exceptionally nice sreet/strip/cars that are an absolute blast to drive Then this car is for you.

69 Dodge Dart custom with a GTS stripe and trunk finish panel.
RB 512 stroker 69 block bored .40 over,MP stage 5 heads mild porting, 10.5 compression "Pump Gas" Ultradyne solid lift cam 609" with harland sharpe 1.6 rockers, 850 Holley DP,Indy dual plane intake. Howe Aluminum radiator, clutch fan with Jaguar thermal clutch.
TTI underchassis headers 2" primaries 3 1/2" collector
Custom 3" exhaust with dynomax ultra flow mufflers with a X pipe AND tailpipes!
DC spool mount BB K-frame
727 Reverse manual valve body(cheetah)
Turbo action J converter
Hurst quarter stick shifter
8 Pt bar with swing out on drivers side
Manual steering
Manual brakes
Front disc
Big bolt pattern all around
3" inboard kit, mini tubbed, stock width A-body 8 3/4 rear
4.56 sure grip
New hoosier 29x12.50x15 pro street radials rear tires
Round tube sub frame connectors
New leaf springs From springs n things 1" over stock
New small block torsion bars
Repro steel wheels, custom rear rims that are 15x10 with 7 1/2" of backspacing
NEW repro poverty caps
Stock looking interior.
67 A-body buckets recovered to match the back seat pattern of the Dart custom rear seat.
Original headliner no tears or holes
Carpet is newish(is that even a word?)

Exterior of the car was totally redone, Rust free fenders and doors were hand picked by me.Car has the first issue of repro quarters without the marker reflectors cut out of them
Car is an original red car, I had the car painted in VIPER RED back in 1995 still looks awesome as it has always been garaged since it has been redone. The paint is Base coat clear coat and if memory serves me right it was Sikkens or silkens???? SP????
Miles on the car since done are unknown as the speedo does not work wouldnt be accurate anyway due to gearing...
Fiberglass Lift off SixPac hood held down with Mopar hood pins
Rechromed bumpers
New at the time when the car was done, windsheild and gasket,rear window gasket, door seals, side view mirror,door handles,door sills,NOS wiper arms, pivot seals,window felts, New Vynal top,New emblems.
All the guages work with the exception of the water temperature, I have a separate guage for that along with oil press and also a external fuel pressure guage.
Stock fuel tank with a sump
NEW Electric Mallory HP 140 fuel pump
Solid frame,original floor pans and trunk pan all solid
newish front suspension (all moog parts) not OE detailed just spray bombed black and cast blast
Detailed trunk and engine compartment
Underside stripped down and painted black.
Overall a VERY,nice car that gets attention everywhere it goes. Has won countless 1st place trophies over the years at local AACA car shows, just figred I put that out there if your into that kind of thing.
Here is a link to some more pictures of the car.
http://s253.photobucket.com/albums/hh48/jrdart512/Dart%20pictures/

THIS IS NOT A FIRE SALE at all.
I have owned this car for the last 25 years and I just think it's time for a change of pace.
The price.... 25K
I know you can't build one for this price.
I ALSO KNOW that it's not an original GTS and YES I also know what original GTS'S go for and I do not need to be reminded that mine is not a GTS
I encourage you to come and see the car inperson. Please no tire kickers or picture collectors serious inquiries only.
Pm me here.
Location, Staten Island NY
Thanks,
Jeff

Attachments

• DaDart@navy_pier.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,725
AH!! Jeff Jeff Jeff why the @#$@ are you always so dam far away?? :toothy8: Very nice wish i was a couple thousand miles east.

Hey Tim, Glad to see you posting... Hope all is well with you.
Hell if it sells in this economy I just might deliver it myself.....:burnout:

It seems to me that a car of this Calibre at this price range is worth the trip. Kinda like Dunkin Donuts. :toothy8:

100MEDIAIMAG0337-1.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG0355.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG1110.jpg

100MEDIAIMAG1107.jpg

This car was my desktop background for a long time. Gorgeous and looks to be worth every penny of 25k. Don't get mad when 200 guys on the internet offer you a broken down ATV, a rowboat, and a can of soda for it as a straight across trade, though.

Beautiful car, nice stance

GOOD LUCK with the sale

I keep looking at it, I love RED cars and Viper red is about the best red ever laid down on metal

Thanks for the compliments guys.
I've had a ton of interest and most people have been offering trades...Right now nothing has tweaked my interest.
Ryan, your Camaro looks really nice, BUT I'm looking to get away from the "race" car thing and into something more original/stock AND as of now I would like to stay within the Mopar family with either 71-74 RR's OR GTX's ,71 Super Bee's ,70 340 swingers OR 340 Demons.
I may entertain some GM's, like mid to late 70 Trans ams or Z28's OR maybe even a Grand national.
BUT lately I'm thinking I should just keep it...Time will tell
Again Thanks for the compliments guys

I have a 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner, all numbers matching
400ci motor, 727 Transmission, 8-3/4" with 3.23 gears
Completely restored. Runs and drives perfect.

Just because I saw your last post, I figured I'd post up what I have to trade. No extra cash available right now. Maybe down the road some, because I LOVE your car lol.

Good luck with the sale. It really is a deal at that price.

Attachments

• 1972_plymouth_roadrunner(sm).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 981
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back