Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparDennis

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Putting this up 1 more time

I have a 69 Dart GTS, 340, 4spd Console Car I am thinking about trading.
With Build Sheet and Fender Tag 8 3/4 with 391's *Very Solid Body*
Stripe Delete, Deluxe Hub Caps. F8 Green w/F3 Interior?

Needs total resto, does not have Original Motor or Trans (Interior is out of Car) (Instrument Cluster is out) Most of the Trim is off. Was a vinyl top car. Top removed before I got the car 25 years ago. Been stored inside for 25 years. Driver Side fender was replaced before I bought it, the rest of car is original paint, have all trim pieces, seats etc

I have a 4spd in good shape out of a 70 340 Duster, Also have bellhousing, and Scatter Shield, Drive Shaft, 340 Exhaust Manifolds . Have a 70 340 Motor needs to be gone through, std bore Xheads

Front End was rebuilt, only thing funky about car some of the front end parts misc nuts and bolts etc.. were chromed

Have Console ,Shifter, GTS Emblems still on car. Rear Finish Panel is a GT not GTS

I have some misc other parts.

Serious Inquiries Please!

Looking for Mid 50's to Mid 60's Station Wagon. Doesn't have to be Mopar. Does need to be v8 Value 10K for Dart!
Can add a 05 Mustang GT 5spd 112,000 miles

**Has some 1/4 panel damage estimate 900-1200 for repairs, K&N CAI, Runs Good, Interior Really Good. Value 5K

So 15K Value for Both, 10K for Dart or will just trade GT 5K

Im in So Cal prefer to deal locally

Looking for PICS of Dart will post later but you can search 69 Dart GTS in trade section

20170511_080252.jpg

IMG_3316(1).JPG

IMG_3323.JPG

IMG_3319.JPG

IMG_3318.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

Why post and ad for selling a Dart and not include any pictures of it???

Those pictures are quite old (4 years), current ones may be a little better as people want to see current condition...
Car is exactly the same as in those pics. Has not Moved 1inch it is stored and covered. Might have a little more dust but other than that.

Are you interested???

Car is exactly the same as in those pics. Has not Moved 1inch it is stored and covered. Might have a little more dust but other than that.

Are you interested???

Not personally, but trying to help you get the info posted so anybody interested can see...

I have editing privileges and can add the old pictures for you if you would like me to...

I helped a local member here rebuild a 340 for his 69 GTS and was curious to see yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back