69 Dart Swinger

-

LARRYC70

Reaction score
Looking for 340 '69 Swinger. I was the second owner and owned the car from 1971 - 1975. First owner was from Athens, GA. The VIN Number begins LM23P9B. I don't know the remained of of the VIN. It was 2 door, red (not fire engine red but more orange-e red) with black vinyl top, bench seat with automatic on the column. AC-PS-PB Rally wheels, no stripe. I traded it for a new 75 Olds Cutlass at a dealer in Bossier City/Shreveport, LA, while stationed at Barksdale AFB. It may have had a decal from Barksdale AFB (and possibly Minot AFB in ND.) I would like to know if it is still around and would be interested in buying it back. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
Larry Campbell
Johnson City, TN

Looking for 340 '69 Swinger. I was the second owner and owned the car from 1971 - 1975. First owner was from Athens, GA. The VIN Number begins LM23P9B. I don't know the remained of of the VIN. It was 2 door, red (not fire engine red but more orange-e red) with black vinyl top, bench seat with automatic on the column. AC-PS-PB Rally wheels, no stripe. I traded it for a new 75 Olds Cutlass at a dealer in Bossier City/Shreveport, LA, while stationed at Barksdale AFB. It may have had a decal from Barksdale AFB (and possibly Minot AFB in ND.) I would like to know if it is still around and would be interested in buying it back. Any info would be helpful. Thanks.
Larry Campbell
Johnson City, TN
That would be R4 red

Larry Campbell
Johnson City, TN
Did it have turn signal bullets on the front fenders?

Ok mine does. Stripe on mine & no vinyl top but the PS/PB/A/C & R4 is the same. I thought possibly if someone dumped the vinyl & added the stripe overtime it could have been yours. No head rests in mine.

-
Back