70 340 Dart Driver

-
She is coming together nicely .... good work

Thanx.....Those are the original frames. The foam is from Tamraz''s and the vynal is from Legendary and had a local guy put them together. I redid the hinge covers and rear plastic. I'm very happy how they turned out.

My engine bay is almost done.
20170416_185737.jpg

I made it to Mopars in the park last weekend. It was a good weekend, and met a previous owner of my car. He owned it from 1974-1983. It was cool to hear the "stories"

I just found your thread . . . nice work! i wish I had found this last week, I was at MITP on Saturday and I would have liked to have seen your car. I am planning to paint my project a bright yellow like this, what kind/code is the paint that you are using? Keep up the good work! L8r

Hello all, it has been a while since I have been on the forum. So thought I would share a few pics. My Dart is on the road and running great. It's hard to believe it's actually driving considering what I started with.

20170715_173033.jpg
20170715_173001.jpg
20170714_124919.jpg

Very cool thread! I had EXACTLY the same car in high school. Some color, trans, everything. I'm now doing another 70 340 swinger in f8. Thanks for the motivation and keep up the good work!

That is a great story , to end up buying it again and being in the position to redo it as you have is nice to hear. Enjoy . Bob

Looking good! Glad to see it out the road again! I have seen it at a few shows this summer. Sounds great.

Well, after driving the car for a summer I have a few issues to work on. My first project is a sloppy clutch pedal. I replaced the pivot rod and bushings last year. But it's still pretty sloppy. I just pulled the large steel tube that is also the pivot for the brake pedal. It was worn in one spot well over a 1/16th of an inch. With the clutch pedal roughly 6" away, made for a lot of slop. I'm just waiting on my parts from Brewers Performance.

-
Back