72 Demon - Rachael

-
Rani, you are a maniac. Nicely done. Pretty sure that we're gonna have to get Joey to give you your own forum section just for the cars you have going.

i was romping around a parts shed today and i think i found just the ticket for what Rachael needs to reek "RAAAAAAA"

i know rally dash was not a 72 thing but then neither was a 440
i figure if it was requisite for a 340 car shouldnt it have been mandated for a 440 car had one been built by Ma Mopar........."its pretty standard really" LOL

Attachments

• CIMG1446.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 368
  • CIMG1447.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 364
  • CIMG1448.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 383
finally got the engine hoist fixed so im back in business to get the engine leveled and in there right ........the leverage beams broke on the hoist ....and i bent the handle trying to jump on it to get the plunger to pump without the leverage beams.....nearly impossible with a 440 on it.

so it turned out to be an easy fix with some flat stock ....so now im back in business up picking up engines like they are light as feathers LOL

Attachments

• CIMG1478.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 326
  • CIMG1480.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 327
  • CIMG1484.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 348
Big punch in a small package, lay off the spinach Popeye LOL

Nice easy fix :thumblef:

Good project here. Wish I had known you needed a 6. I have a good running 6 with 904 I can't seem to give away. I would have swapped you for those slotted mags if they were sbp. Good work here, keep it up.:coffee2:

Rani: Keep the pics coming. Demon fan here.

Wilson
Ontario Canada

Attachments

• March Demon 009.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 277
only update is that im going to pull the 440 and re-setup the car for a SB again ....i have a 68 coronet now and i want the 440 for the coronet and i got a 71 340 that will work well with this demon .......prolly should have just kept the small block in here in the first place ......but you know how that cloudy female thinking works LOL

so now i need to find a 72 340 air cleaner

only update is that im going to pull the 440 and re-setup the car for a SB again ....i have a 68 coronet now and i want the 440 for the coronet and i got a 71 340 that will work well with this demon .......prolly should have just kept the small block in here in the first place ......but you know how that cloudy female thinking works LOL

are you really a girl? nice project you got there. I like Demons.
my Demon build - http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=111128

are you really a girl? nice project you got there. I like Demons.
my Demon build - http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=111128

yes i am absolutely but i can still work on cars.

and thanks its not a perfect car but i couldnt pass it up for the money ...i feel bad when cars were abused like this one was.......when i found it i was originally looking for a 74 duster but sometimes it seems the cars find us, not the other way around.

:happy1:

Anxiously awaiting how this will turn out...I've been thinking about how to power mine when the time comes...stick with the SB, drop in my 383, or "the other idea..."

...and in case you're wondering what the other idea is, no-it's not a GM powerplant...

only update is that im going to pull the 440 and re-setup the car for a SB again ....

Now I know how the cherry picker got worn out! LOL Hey, nice job on the demon, I must've missed this thread. Be careful when it's time to weld on those quarters! I'm a demon maniac myself......BTW, nice cat too. Don't let my signature fool ya, I had one of the coolest cats too, like yours, that would come running when I called her and hang out with me while I worked (I'd sometimes hear her crunching on a mouse while I was under my car in the barn working!) Hey, wasn't somebody just selling a '72 orange flapper door air cleaner on here lately?

like you only have 1 440 ... lmao

my cat is like that with all my cars LOL ....he is my buddy ...he follows me to barn and when im under the car laying on the ground he comes to sniff me and meows concern bcoz he thinks im laying on the ground bcoz im hurt.........sometimes when im under the car he comes and sits on my tummy LOL

amazing how ppl find best friends in unlikely places........

he is trained too, he rolls over on request and he shakes hands ......and when he sees me after a long time we customarily touch noses and purr LOL

sometimes i think i need more human friends ROFLMAO

Awwwww ... I'm a cat person too!

Nice thread. A 340 Demon,makes for a nice combination.Good luck.

-
Back