73' B3 340 Duster pro touring build

-
The tires I'm using on the Dart are 295/65R-15 which are 30.28 tall
That is a tall sum beach.....
It's kind of humiliating that all the extensive mod's I did to the car that I overlooked the rear tire modification. Oh well ....

That is a tall sum beach.....
It's kind of humiliating that all the extensive mod's I did to the car that I overlooked the rear tire modification. Oh well ....
humiliating? hardly. Your car is a beast and very well done. I dont think anyone would hold the rear tire against you

Well here are the new smaller tires....not a terrible change, but I need to adjust the ride height as expected. FYI...These tires are even stickier than the M&H Race masters.

006.JPG
005.JPG
009.JPG
024.JPG

View attachment 1715038619

023.JPG

025.JPG

020.JPG

Last edited:
Yea, gotta get that *** back up. Not much worse than a saggy *** :poke:

Btw, did you get those pics I messaged you on fb?

I like it a lot better than I thought I would with the downsizing. I have told my wife for years.....smaller is better!

KILLER!

Last edited:
Looks great and now you can really drive it. Those 245 Proxes look just as wide as the 275 M+H's you had and I'll bet if you were caught in a shower those large grooves in the Proxes would channel water more and be much better at resisting hydroplaning.

I have a new set of the Toyo Proxes on my Porsche and they have fantastic grip. One of the few all season Z rated super hi-performance tires out there.

Last edited:
Looks great and now you can really drive it. Those 245 Proxes look just as wide as the 275 M+H's you had.
345 Toyo's compared to 390 M&H. Don't want to confuse the Internet folks who read this with the incorrect sizes then I'll get hate mail saying I lied about my sizes. They are just as wide...over 14".

Its been a busy week for tire swapping...... I also removed the Rallye/BFG combo and replaced them with a correct date coded set of 294450 15" x 7" steel wheels and Goodyear Polyglas F60-15 tires on the 'Cuda.

051.JPG
053.JPG
013.JPG
006.JPG
039.JPG
045.JPG
024.JPG

We all know how Ross builds them.

The 'Cuda is not only a very sought after Mopar well worth the investment to make it correct, but this hot rod is very special to Ross.

This baby will be a 10 plus....just wondering, do the amber fog lights stay?

BTW...that stance is vintage early 70's....brings tears to my eyes.

We all know how Ross builds them.

The 'Cuda is not only a very sought after Mopar well worth the investment to make it correct, but this hot rod is very special to Ross.

This baby will be a 10 plus....just wondering, do the amber fog lights stay?

BTW...that stance is vintage early 70's....brings tears to my eyes.

Denny,
I bought an NOS set of amber bulbs but really don't care for them, I also bought a set of amber headlights to give the car a 70's look they didn't look good either...so the amber stuff does not stay. I will have to drive the car today and see if the front end settles, I think its a little high because the car was up on the rack for the past 2 weeks with the suspension hanging...a couple Ohio potholes with work it back to the proper height.
Here is a picture of the car with the rallyes and it doesn't look as high... but I went with a taller and more squared off tire.

050 (1024x576) (800x450).jpg

040.JPG

Like the painted steelies too. I have gone black on my other two cars. Was going white on the Demon, but concensus is coming back no. I like the color the caps don't get lost.

Like the painted steelies too. I have gone black on my other two cars. Was going white on the Demon, but concensus is coming back no. I like the color the caps don't get lost.
My wife and many of the E body internet experts said "black" on mine also but I vetoed their advice with an executive decision.

are the fog lights factory?......just doesn't look Mopar hot rod to me for some reason.

-
Back