73 Dart Swinger digital cluster

-

73SwungOut

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm on a budget and looking to change my original cluster gauge. I really want to go with the round gauges but with the prices being in the $1000s for some rallies that's gna have to wait maybe till next year. Right now my Swinger is about to get a new wire harness installed and I don't want the original cluster gauges in there. I came across this digital cluster that replaces the original gauges in the original al Bezel. My question is has anyone heard if they are any good or does anyone have any experience with this digital replacement. Again this is just going in for awhile since later I'm going with rally gauges. For $500 compared to the $1300 gauges im gna get later I'm really looking to order this so it can be wired up with the harness. Any thoughts thanx. Here's the pic of the digital replacement

Screenshot_20240219_130619_Chrome.jpg

I was considering using them as well as my Speedo is done for and a "might work" Ebay speedo is almost as much as these.

If you do go this route, I could probably use your speedo since you will need to reuse the Bezel for those as long as its working.

Lets see what others suggest.

RGAZ

-
Back