-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeysmopars

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a car I built for my 17 year old son and he is currently driving it to school. To start with I built this for future racing or street pounding. It was a 6 banger with a 3 on the tree and I converted over to a 318 with a spool mount v-8 kmember which will accept any mopar engine. I also added manual disc brakes and manual steering. I changed the 8 1/4 over to an 8 3/4 and big bolt ukon axles with green bearings and 3'' studs, has 3.23 sure grip and 15x10 weld prostars and 15x 3.5'' fronts. Has super stock rear springs, I minitubed it with the split the wheel wells and add a strap to the center method. Add the spring relocation kit and 2x3'' subframe connectors.
The engine is a 75 318 and runs good but cold blooded in the morning. Has a floor shifted three speed and a new pistol grip that I made fit the three speed tower. Seats are all new challenger covers and foams professionally assembled. Also had the rear sear made up to match the fronts. Has new carpet, Has original chrome sport mirrors, Paint is fresh Imron Excel Pro. Bumpers were striped and painted to match. This is a California car so there is virtually no rust. I was going to let him drive it the rest of the school year and throw in a killer small block but he has found a 68 b body he wants so this has to go to fund the other car. I have a 4 speed and headers that can go with it if I get the asking price. I'll send pix to all that ask. Thanks FABO
I 'll try to answer the questions as soon as i can. Thanks, MIke
I;m located in the center of california Fresno

Attachments

• IMG_6270.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 328
  • IMG_6274.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 303
  • IMG_6273.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_6277.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 300
  • IMG_6269.jpg