-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar Fan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is somewhat of a project car although it does run and drive. It's a slant 6 auto on the column car in need of some restoration.
It needs front floor pans replaced (I have both sides included in sale).
It needs the dash replaced due to previous owner hacking the radio area up pretty badly (I have a great replacement included in sale).
It has a few dents in driver's side fender and door ( I have a replacement fender included in sale but not the door). They could be repaired by competent body man but my intention was to replace.
It needs both lower quarters replaced. Sorry, I don't have these to include.
The hood and trunk lids are in great shape and I have a spare hood (also included in sale).
It will need some trunk floor work although it's not bad at all. Mostly needs drop offs and repair to spare tire well section.
It will need a front seat as the buckets in there now are not factory nor are they even bolted down. I didn't want to make any additional holes in the floor for incorrect seats. I have the original bench seat but it's apart and a mess and needs more work than a bench deserves in my opinion. It is included though.
The car has new brakes in front and stops fine. It starts right up but seems to have a stumble. Could use a new carb??
The 14" Rally's pictured in some of the photos are included in sale but I don't have the center caps. The tires mounted on those rims are like new tread wise but have been sitting for some time.
I also have an original 3 speed trans with bellhousing, linkage and shifter. I was going to convert this car to a floor shifted 3 speed stick until I could replace the slant 6 with a V8. This will be included in sale as well.
The hood scoop pictured is not mounted but is included also.
Exhaust is rotted behind muffler and there is no tailpipe.
This was an A/C car from the factory but it is not currently under the hood. I have most (I think) of the parts to reinstall except the compressor.
Previous owner spray bombed most of the car with primer and some got on the trim and such. It will need a good cleaning at the very least.
All lights work but most of the dash does not for some reason. Could just be unplugged as most of the car was in pieces when I got it.
I am asking $1700 but am open to reasonable offers. The lower the offer, the less extras I will include. At $1700, you get everything I have for the car. Please pm me for additional info or to see the car in person. I will be out in Carlisle this weekend but not with this car so please be patient with pm responses.
Thanks,
Tony

2012-04-26_11-57-34_879.jpg

2012-04-26_11-58-20_389.jpg

2012-04-26_11-58-47_324.jpg

2012-03-14_15-22-00_251.jpg

2012-03-10_18-59-19_358.jpg

2012-03-10_19-00-46_779.jpg

Open to offers or possible trade. Worst I can say is no. Cash talks. I would really like to move this out to make room for another project already in the works.

How does $1500 for everything sound? Any takers?
I'd really like to move this out in the next week or 2 if possible.

What does the car look like now? Are the rubber pieces and chrome around the glass sprayed in primer?

The top 3 pics are the most recent. There is some overspray on rear trim. The windshield has no trim and needs a new gasket as it had been cut in anticipation of removing glass to replace dash.

Sorry, no time to pull the motor and trans to make it a roller. You could always pull it yourself and bring it to a scrap yard to offset some of the cost of the car I suppose. It's for sale complete as is or it stays.

Is the price still too high?? I expected more interest in this car but I may have overestimated it's value.
What would be a more fair price? I am open to offers.

New asking price is $1300 complete. Somebody must be looking for a resto project or race car shell....

Yes, this seems to be the case all over. I really would like to sell this car but I won't just give it away. I have plenty of time and money invested and just need to find the right buyer.
Price is negotiable...a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back