-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Health reasons are forcing me to sell my toys. I have a 74 Duster for sale that I got in a trade deal. Has a 318 727 but still has the 7 1/4 rear but I'll throw in a b-body 8 3/4 with the perches moved in to a-body width 2.76 open.
New front suspension and PST swaybar, needs an alignment. New brakes, (lines rotors calipers master cylinders and shoes. New tank and fuel lines. New engine bay wiring harness. Has a Bouchellon kick down kit. It has a good interior with buckets,and the front floor pans were replaced.
Now the bad, the right windshield channel / a pillar was not repaired correctly before paint but a new windshield was installed. I was going to fix it and repaint but I have too many physical problems now. Asking price is reduced to $3500 or $3000 without the wheels and tires. This is not a drive able car at this point, it still need odds and ends worked out. Located in Burkesville Ky. 42717

boo seats.JPG

boo windshield.JPG

boo side front.JPG

boo side.JPG

boomotor2.jpg

Last edited:
Where is everybody at? This is a super deal. I have 12 vechicals aready or else I would already have bought it.

What has been done to the engine if anything?

The engine seems to be stock with a street dominator and and 600 Holley

+1 for purple seats in a green car.

That's very "Misfits"/Halloween.

I LIKE that green (and I rarely say that).

Is it an original 318 car?

+1 for purple seats in a green car.

That's very "Misfits"/Halloween.

I LIKE that green (and I rarely say that).

Is it an original 318 car?

Seats are actually black and originally a slant car. K member was changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back