76 dodge swinger parts - can anyone use these?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonmrenda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
offering them here first as it's spring cleaning time and i need space. i have no idea what these parts are worth - if anything - so please make an offer - preferrably a reasonable one lol. worst i can say is no thanks, most likely you can get a part for cheap. if no go this time around, i'll sandblast em and throw em on the auction site.

all from a 76 with AC. i will add more to the thread later as i have heater core elements and other various bits.

sorry about the pathetic ad. didnt realize the pics didnt take - duh. anyway heres a link to all the pics:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery...321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

heres what i have, any fair offer is fine if these can be of use to anyone. i put prices next to the items but they are a haphazard guess as to the value. not trying to take advantage of anyone so if a price is way out of line just let me know. all prices do not include shipping from 01867 (reading, mass)

- 67 slant 6 225 small torsion bars out of a Dart GT. $25
- 76 dart swinger - crusty leaf spring blocls. ugly now but would clean up with some blasting $30
- 76 grille piece?? - $50 (no idea if this is what its called but its the piece with the 2 lights and reflectors. couple cracked or missing fins, not for a show car lol)
- 76 glove box and glove box "drawer" - $25
- 67 5 x 4 hubcaps. may be repops as there are price stickers on the back. not the prettiest things but maybe someone can use them? blast and paint/powdercoat? $20
- 76 hood latches - $35
- 76 hood release piece thing (the thing with the 3 holes that the cable hooks to to undo the hood) - $25
- the 2 pieces called "img_1397 and img_1398" i have absolutely no idea what that is. $15
- 76 wipers assembly (without motor) $15
- 76 wiper motor $15
will do both combined for 25$
- 76 round heater piece? $15
- 76 door hings (only think i have 1 but i will check) - $5 each
- 76 front"batman" looking piece. $40
- 76 heater pices. i dont know what they are all called and have no idea if they should be split up or sold as a unit so if anyone needs either the whole shebang or just a bit, let me know. 76 car had AC i believe, if that helps.

i know this ad reads like i am a moron, and truth be told i just don't know aenough about these things. i can use the space and am an honest person so if anyone wants to shed some light on the items, i'd appreciate it. i'll aslo be listing the sheetmetal from the 76 including both bumpers, the hood and both front fenders.

thanks everyone
- jason

well so what are we selling? This thread is a bit lacking in the information department. What parts are you selling? Where you located?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back