-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
I hate to sell this one but my health is failing and I can't ever get to finish her.
This is an 80k miles car that had a slant but now has a rebuilt 318 that has a mild cam, 4 bbl and 340 manifolds and head pipes from TTi. The engine was broken in and run for no more than an hour total. The trans is a lock up 999 with a new Mopar high stall converter. Not real sure about the trans but It did yard drive. It will need kick down linkage or cable installed before driving.Has a new Champion Radiator, Jaguar clutch fan, new belts and hoses and a new M/C in the front seat.

The car is the most rust free and solid Duster I've ever owned. It has parking lot dings and a dent near right rear tail light and a couple of other minor dents The only rust is in the lower right quarter. The interior is not great, but I have a nice dash pad and a new vinyl headliner to go with it. The cluster is not great either. It has a new Cheetah shifter installed. New tires on cop wheels too. Will have some njew pics up when my wife gets home and I could send a video with in an email.
76 a.jpg
76 e.jpg
gold.JPG

Asking $4000 obo. Located in Burkesville Ky. 42717

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back