[Found!] 8 3/4 shock plates and u bolts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a set of 8 3/4 shock plates and u bolts. Not willing to pay the $100+ the shock plates would run aftermarket. Thanks FABO!

have a set of stock shock plates in good condition & a new set of u bolts that are 1 inch longer than stock, will sell for 100.00 plus shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for a set of 8 3/4 shock plates and u bolts. Not willing to pay the $100+ the shock plates would run aftermarket. Thanks FABO!
I have a set that was just taken off my car. Also have a set of 340 leaf springs if interested. Make offer.

I have a pair of plates with the shock nuts & washers, a bit rusty. I just dropped them in a bucket of Evapo-Rust, so I'll let 'em soak for 24 hours or so.

Will trade both for 10 used license plates, as long as at least one is from Kentucky - conditions / years not important.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a pair of plates with the shock nuts & washers, a bit rusty. I just dropped them in a bucket of Evapo-Rust, so I'll let 'em soak for 24 hours or so.

Will trade both for 10 used license plates, as long as at least one is from Kentucky - conditions / years not important.
Appreciate the offer but I don't have many used plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back