-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pastortom1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The console pictured here in my Lil' Cuda is goin' down the road. I do NOT have the console hump or brackets from a hump to mount it..JUST the console. In this particular car, the console is just sitting there....didn't come in the car. Decent chrome as you can see, a mirror stainless "delete" plate (self adhesive...comes off easily), and burl woodgrain, easily replaced with whatever finishing kit you need.

MAKE AN OFFER........If I don't get any interest here at FABO in the time the car is being delivered to me in Florida, it's going on Ebay to the high bid. I'd rather see the guys here get it if you need it.

No ashtray cover..(it was pitted as usual)......and no carpet kit.....I put self adhesive chrome strips on the bottom edge instead of carpet, cause I haven't installed new carpet yet.......There ye be.

104_0480.jpg

104_0476.jpg

104_0479.jpg

Throw us a bone, what kind of money are you looking for? $50 or $500 ?

Guys, it's for an auto, and I'm tellin' ya', I just don't KNOW what to ask for it...I certainly don't want an arm and a leg, I'm just lookin' for a fair offer based on what you guys have bought and sold them for in the past......If I MUST, I'll post a definite price.......I'd rather just entertain a few ideas for a price.....

it clearly say's make a reasonable offer...what part of that is so hard to understand, Here I'll help out 14 kabillion dollars or best offer. sorry best I can do, ya'll either make the man a reasonable offer or it goes on e bay and no whinin about this no more. people cant give away their stuff. we all know if you want him to name a price he has to put it up so you can haggle...why not just make a reasonable offer wtf? makes me sick...........:angry7: so I guess he's gotta put a price on it....I see more reported post's because ya'll won't make an intelligent offer for stuff you wan't
Throw us a bone, what kind of money are you looking for? $50 or $500 ?

PM set to you Mr waggin

Felx Unger

sorry wasn't aimed at you mr unger, When I had a virtual Yard sale I posted "Make reasonable offer" I got plenty of pm's asking the price for stuff...and a few who can read and understand the words "Make reasonable offer" sent offers and got the part and sale was over. pastortom and many others give us first crack at stuff before posting on e-bay and that is a nice thing. so be thankful or go to e bay and hope you don't get outbid.
PM set to you Mr waggin

Felx Unger

if you dont sell before it gets to fl I will give you $100.00 and I will pick it up. im just south of you pm me.

I think $200 is a good price. I've seen them go for $350 restored and yours looks to be in great shape. Member Highwaystar has a used one going for $140 on the next thread so I think this in the ballpark. I bought one from a member a couple of months ago that was used and abused for $80 but that's what I was looking for. I'm covering the whole thing in carbon fiber.
Good luck with the sale
TAZZ

You got it Waggin.Happy to hear someone say HE CANT GIVE HIS PARTS AWAY.If everyone would be fair maybe we wouldnt see some of the outrageous prices we see.200 is a good price for that,but if he had said 200 right off the bat im sure someone would have said THATS TOO MUCH!If you want cheap parts you will get them for a cheap price.YOU ROCK WAGGIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back