A day at the Man Outlet Mall

-

SGBARRACUDA

ROY
Legendary Member
Reaction score
While my wife and friends travel all over hell to shop at outlet malls, today was my turn. We have a second home in Perry Ga. and I have been wanting to travel the 80 miles to check out the Summit Racing warehouse store. I had a great time and found about 10,000.00 dollars worth of stuff I could buy. But I got out of there for under 100.00. It's like going to the worlds largest Speed Shop. It was a great day.

i

While my wife and friends travel all over hell to shop at outlet malls, today was my turn. We have a second home in Perry Ga. and I have been wanting to travel the 80 miles to check out the Summit Racing warehouse store. I had a great time and found about 10,000.00 dollars worth of stuff I could buy. But I got out of there for under 100.00. It's like going to the worlds largest Speed Shop. It was a great day.

i

That place is to much! Leave your wallet in the car if you want to keep your ride mostly stock! There are lots of local car shows held there as well! About 45 miles one way for me, good thing is when I order something it is usually at my door the next day!

Roy, wish I knew you were in town - I would have gone along for the ride and to help you spend some of those moth eaten C notes in your wallet!
C

I'm going to have to check that out when I'm down there!

Last edited:
I know what you mean, I live about 8 miles from the one in Ohio. I call in my order head through the doors right to check out make a loop around the closeouts back to pick up and out the door. If you stop and look you will never get out. I bought my first camshaft from a little shop on N.Main Street in Akron Ohio back in 1976 or 77 I think it was Summit's second building.

Yeah, you know.......well.........you know. LOL

Hey Cal I need to call you about maybe making a sign for the shop if your interested. I'll call you this weekend.

I went to P.A.W. in Chatsworth, CA long time ago to pick up a Predator carb rebuild kit. They had a funnycar and a dragster hanging from the ceiling. Good stuff.

On our way home from Michigan, we usually stop at the exit just south of Summit. We hit the warehouse the next morning before we make the final trech home. I keep the charge card in my wallet.

I reckon I'm just chopped liver. lol

-
Back