Another bad weekend

-
Update. I went to see the doc this morning. He removed the rest of the staples which caused the incision to open up. He cleaned it out some then put steri strips on and sent me to see my surgeon 2 1/2 hours away. The surgeon cleaned it up real good and put about 2 feet of gauze into the opening. He sewed it up with a needle and thread. Wrote a scrip for a couple antibiotics. Then sent me home. I have to go back on Friday. Dam, this is gonna be a long drawn out process. Kim
I am just so disappointed that I’m infected. Especially after I double check with them.

Update: The infection is/was pretty bad. They have it under control now. But they will be cleaning my incesion and packing it for at least another week or so. I’m feeling better now and finally eating half decent.

Glad to see you're coming around, buddy. You've been through it. Praying for a full recovery.

hearing that you're back on the track to healing delights me immensely. keep up the good work and know that we're all pulling for you! sending vibes for a speedy recovery.

-
Back