66-72 Nova small block
67-73 Firebird 400
63-65 Falcon 260/289

Top 3 fave in order
64 Belvedere 426 Max Wedge
71 Cuda 440 Six Pack or Hemi
77 T/A Smokey and the Bandit

If I ever get my 65 Cuda done
I think my next project would be either a rat ride truck (flat black and white walls) or wouldn't mind retry to build a IMSA style V8 86 lazer/daytona Started one once but never got it finished.

Last edited:
Top 3 fave in order
64 Belvedere 426 Max Wedge
71 Cuda 440 Six Pack or Hemi
77 T/A Smokey and the Bandit

If I ever get my 65 Cuda done
I think my next project would be either a rat ride truck (flat black and white walls) or wouldn't mind retry to build a IMSA style V8 86 lazer/daytona Started one once but never got it finished.
273,check out the last year(s) of IROC racing... Healthy LA small block powered Daytonas...

My all time favorite body car and engine was the 70 Barracuda Gran Coupe convertible 383 with the white int. 727 automatic
I enjoyed a 70 318 70 Barracuda for 7 years (lemon twist Yellow) and the simple grill the 70 Barracuda had and the rubber bumper was a cool addition

70GCC.jpg

273,check out the last year(s) of IROC racing... Healthy LA small block powered Daytonas...

I like the IROC but like the wide body of the IMSA. Got as far as 360 motor and tranny with 300ZX rear end mounted.
Screenshot_20170116-050808.png

My all time favorite body car and engine was the 70 Barracuda Gran Coupe convertible 383 with the white int. 727 automatic
I enjoyed a 70 318 70 Barracuda for 7 years (lemon twist Yellow) and the simple grill the 70 Barracuda had and the rubber bumper was a cool addition

View attachment 1715008412
MeMike,very tasteful choice. I love ragtop(s), ,serious coin now....

MeMike,very tasteful choice. I love ragtop(s), ,serious coin now....
Thank you, I have never owned a Rag top Mopar, only a 64 Mustang when the crazy times of 1976 was going on :steering: 3 E bodies but never a drop top.
:thankyou::thankyou:

Thank you, I have never owned a Rag top Mopar, only a 64 Mustang when the crazy times of 1976 was going on :steering: 3 E bodies but never a drop top.
:thankyou::thankyou:
Owned, two fox body Mustangs... (ragtop). Yea ,I got ragged on occasionally,... Both were a hoot,one of them,would run deep 14's... I miss 'em....

Owned, two fox body Mustangs... (ragtop). Yea ,I got ragged on occasionally,... Both were a hoot,one of them,would run deep 14's... I miss 'em....
a new hellcat challenger and a new short bed standard cab hemi ram w/ an 8 speed. Guess we can wish in one hand and ---- in the other and see which one we get first , huh!?

As a car guy my whole life I appreciate all nice cars !!!
I have a special passion for Mopars , and muscle cars !!
If I could have any
if it was limited to just mopars, I'd pic a 70 340 cuda in B5 blue, black interior. 4 speed.

as far as all cars, I'd have to chose a Koengig 1:One car.....

My number one pick would be a
70 AAR moulin rouge rubber bumper 4 speed with rear window
Louvers !
I think number 2 would be a 71
Road Runner Hemi Orange rubber bumper 4 speed with rear window louvers and an air grabber .
Number 3 would a 66 chevelle 396 4 speed marina blue

I want so many old muscle cars that it's hard to narrow it down. I'd really love a B body with a 426! Preferably a Hemi '68 Charger or Hemi '69 Super Bee like my uncle had.

Other than muscle cars, there's really only one car I drool over and that's the Audi R8. I plan on getting one sometime in the next 5-10 years if all goes well. I like the sound and feel of a V8 but the V10 version has the running gear from a Lamborghini Gallardo. They're far from cheap but as far as mid engined supercars go, it's still pretty affordable.

audi_r8_v8_by_hcitron-d74388o.jpg
AUT-30-IZ1111-01P.JPG
2008_audi_r8_quattro-pic-65326.jpe

I'll tell ya what, Fords from 1949-1957 rank high with me. I had a '54 Ford with the "sunlit speedometer". Just doing 55 down the road, this was one of the most fun cars I've ever owned and drove. Looking out over the hood, and dash, just a wonderful experience.

OK I'm cheating and adding a second. My 68 charger was dark green with a black vinyl top and interior, baby moons, headers and a 780 thermoquad on my 318. If I knew then what I know now!!! Always thought the grill looked like a fighter jet air inlet, just feeding those horses.
__68_dodge_charger.jpg

Can't nail it down to one...Old street rod would be a 33 Willis...50's... 57 Ford 2 door post...60's just about anything MOPAR...68 Hemi-Cuda tops....70's 70 LS6 Chevelle...Late model... 2016 Mustang.

I remember seeing a car leave a local car show that is put on at the airbase every year'
It was a McClaren i think somebody said...$300K plus.I know absolutely nothing about them but
it left most of us speechless.

-
Back