Any members in Southern MA or RI?

-

Steves65

Reaction score
Curious to see what our numbers are and what you guys recommend for local shows. This will be my first summer since my vert has been done and I'll be looking to get out there a bit so I can start really enjoying it

Curious to see what our numbers are and what you guys recommend for local shows. This will be my first summer since my vert has been done and I'll be looking to get out there a bit so I can start really enjoying it
In Providence Steve - would love to meet up and chat.

Yeah that would be good, I don't see too many early A's around here. It would be good to find a group of us and all meet up

I had my top installed in Seekonk, not too far from you. Glynn upholstery, great guy and did an awesome job for me!

Yeah that would be good, I don't see too many early A's around here. It would be good to find a group of us and all meet up
That sounds great. I'm in. I love that you kept your slant! Are you a member of South Shore Mopar?

Ok...So I got rid of my points this weekend and installed an electronic ignition...I took my vert on a test drive today and saw a huge difference, which means I finally have confidence to venture out so let me know if there is anything going on in our area during the weekends

Ok...So I got rid of my points this weekend and installed an electronic ignition...I took my vert on a test drive today and saw a huge difference, which means I finally have confidence to venture out so let me know if there is anything going on in our area during the weekends
hi steve. we are hosting a benifit carshow on may 20th here in ct. hope you can make it out so i can see the car. hope to see you there.

002.JPG
you can check the show and my club out at --- gearheadmafia.org.

There is a car meet at star diner near you on Fridays or Saturdays. A little further away is wal-mart in Halifax on Fridays. Don't miss the Labor Day car show at Marshfield fairgrounds with usually about 400 - 600 cars. I try to make the wal-mart one, but my daughters sports schedule keeps me away. But do check on south shore mopars

I got a chance to attend the plum corners carshow in Rochester last year also.

Pretty good turnout
Also on Saturday nights I attend a local carshow on the Cape at Patriot Sq. Off Exit 9A in South Dennis. It gets 50+ cars on a average nite.

I got a chance to attend the plum corners carshow in Rochester last year also.

Pretty good turnout
Also on Saturday nights I attend a local carshow on the Cape at Patriot Sq. Off Exit 9A in South Dennis. It gets 50+ cars on a average nite.

Thanks for the info...those are all near me.

If you're willing to take a longer drive, there's a great cruise night on Monday nights at Mark's Auto ("Mark's Classic Cruise") right near Bradley International.

I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one who would love to see you car there!

Mark's Classic Cruise Night

Went to that show, it was pretty good. Probably over a 100 cars.....it was an annual show...I ended up winning the kids choice award...lol. I guess I have an official trophy for my vert....wasn't what I would have expected, but I'll take it

I bought a fork lift from Mark- Super nice guy and runs a really fast Pro stock in Fla when hes not here running the scrapyard.
He has invited me to the show but its an hour away and spots fill up quickly- traffic has kept me away.

IMG_1789.JPG
Saw this one this morning, getting in the highway in Plymouth, and followed him to the cape until my exit. Had a flat black hood with a hemi scoop, steelies with poverty caps, and the custom 225 stripe. Looked straight from the resto shop. Don't know if he's a member here.

I'm in Burrillville RI, was wondering if there was any RI based Mopar clubs!

Great to see a few other guys in RI!

Mine (66 Valiant wagon) is under heavy reconstruction right now.......hoping to have her done and on the road again for Aug of this year, fingers crossed!!
20160801_165757_resized.jpg

-
Back