Anybody know what kind of wheels these are?

-

KENTON

Reaction score
Just wondering if someone could tell what kind of wheels these are? They where on the car when I got it a month or so back. The center cap has no screws to hold it on. I think it just snaps into the center of the wheel. The lug nuts are pointed and set back in the wheel hub.

Attachments

• IMG_0217.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 315
Look like coys wheels. They make a few wheels in the mopar small bolt pattern that many others don't offer with that bolt pattern

Those are Summit Racing wheels I have the same wheels on my Dart convertible.

It could be a screw on cap instead of snap on. They are 5 on 4 1/2 bolt pattern. It has latter disk brakes and an 8 3/4 rear end. Thanks for your replies so far.

They are from Summit Racing, Summit Legend 5 I think is what they are called.

Just wondering if someone could tell what kind of wheels these are? They where on the car when I got it a month or so back. The center cap has no screws to hold it on. I think it just snaps into the center of the wheel. The lug nuts are pointed and set back in the wheel hub.

Don't know on the wheels but darn nice looking Valiant. Would really like to see more pictures of what you have there if your willing to share. I have the same Valiant in the stalled project stage for many years.

Attachments

• 65 Valiant 010.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 213
Yes 15". What I ment about screw on, is they Don't have the 5 screws you typically see. If the caps screw on the cap must be threaded.

I looked on summit racing and you all that said it, where right. Thank you very much. As for the request for more pictures I will post what I have.

Attachments

• IMG_0216.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0218.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 214
  • IMG_0219.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 185
Here is a pic of them on my Dart

Attachments

• picture004.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 197
-