[WANTED] Anyone have a 14x5" T3 Honey Bronze LBP economy steel wheel? Two? Four?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudak888

1-Baker-11
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
This is a long shot (and given distance/shipping, probably less-than-practical), but I'm curious if anyone has one or a few 14x5" LBP steel wheels painted in T3 Honey Bronze.

I've got a '69 A-body sitting around here that is proving to be a virtually useless Sunday driver thanks to it's factory SBP 13" wheels, and I'd like to do the LBP conversion to increase my tire options. Just the same, I want the car to stay faithful to its factory appearance.

oaulc8.jpg

A set of Honey Bronze 14's would be the most ideal way out of this (or sell the freakin' money pit once and for all :banghead: ), if there is a possibility a set of decent rims actually exist.

These rims should have been OE on A, B, and C bodies in 1969, and PaintRef.com also notes that 1983 Chrysler fleet vehicles offered the same color as well (though not likely with color-matched wheels).

Let me know if you have anything. Also, I have no intentions of humoring anyone by paying A12 money for base model rims, so please state your price.

-Kurt

Well Kurt you have already humored me by stating shipping, probably less-than-practical. I know where the location USA is but I cant seem to find the zip code 00000. Any way if you happen to live near or in Michigan that's zip code 48346 and you do not find the T3 Honey Bronze base model rim's, I have a set of 4 14" LBP base model rim's that like most of the rim's that are still left are black. They came off of this 1974 Scamp that I am building and they have P195/75R14 white wall tires on them that all hold air and you would probably get one season out of them. My price is $100.00 for all four plus shipping where ever that might be. If you are interested P.M. me.
Bob

Well Kurt you have already humored me by stating shipping, probably less-than-practical. I know where the location USA is but I cant seem to find the zip code 00000. Any way if you happen to live near or in Michigan that's zip code 48346 and you do not find the T3 Honey Bronze base model rim's, I have a set of 4 14" LBP base model rim's that like most of the rim's that are still left are black. They came off of this 1974 Scamp that I am building and they have P195/75R14 white wall tires on them that all hold air and you would probably get one season out of them. My price is $100.00 for all four plus shipping where ever that might be. If you are interested P.M. me.
Bob

I'm in Miami, Florida - my user handle should show it.

Thanks for the offer, but I already sold a set of rough black 14x5" rims that came with my '68 Satellite. They were on the rough side though (each went for $9.99 on eBay), but I could have blasted them and had them painted to match. Not worth the effort though - if the T3's are out there.

-Kurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back