Anyone have a John Deere Gator 6x4

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
and do you like it? I have been tracking a diesel one and was wondering if you boys had one and what your impression/opinion is about them???

We used to have a gas powered one where I work. It was just a money pit and was always broke down.

I know a guy that owns a huge huge lumber yard with 8+ warehouses out in the boonies and they have used them for years. We always talk about them when I go down there and he says they are one of the best investments he has ever made. Daily use when they are open.

The is a tractor salvage in sw Oklahoma that uses them to take customers out to the section where the parts they need would be located. They like them real well too. Daily use when they are open.

It was around 10 years old and we go rid of it about 3 years ago.

I run a couple gas 4x2 units at work. They are good for fast/light transportation, but don't have much for weight hauling capacity. They are capable of carrying the weight, they just cant pull it. You want pulling power, get the diesel 6x4

I run a couple gas 4x2 units at work. They are good for fast/light transportation, but don't have much for weight hauling capacity. They are capable of carrying the weight, they just cant pull it. You want pulling power, get the diesel 6x4

good info.............

I know a guy that owns a huge huge lumber yard with 8+ warehouses out in the boonies and they have used them for years. We always talk about them when I go down there and he says they are one of the best investments he has ever made. Daily use when they are open.

The is a tractor salvage in sw Oklahoma that uses them to take customers out to the section where the parts they need would be located. They like them real well too. Daily use when they are open.

If i can buy it right.................

-
Back