Anyone have any of this stuff?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some metal duster sail panels. 503-749-1148

thanks but I already have those, I am in need of the cardboard filler panels that go between the sail panels and the head liner....I will probably end up making my own

couple things I just realized I either never had or I lost.

back seat belts!

I can't put my seats together until I find a set.

I have the retracting mechanisms on both sides, I am just missing the latch belts that go for the back seat.

any one have any of this stuff?

If you didn't find them yet i might have the one's out of my Scamp if there the same.
Give me a day or 2 to find them.

If you didn't find them yet i might have the one's out of my Scamp if there the same.
Give me a day or 2 to find them.

yup still need them.

another member sent me a set out of some other old mopar but the latch mechanism was different than whats in my car.

just let me know,thanks

I'm parting out a 72 Duster and I'm going to remove the tailpanel- it has a little rust under the tailights but not real bad. I'd sell it for $50 plus shipping. I'm also selling the pair of taillights for $80 for the pair.

I'm parting out a 72 Duster and I'm going to remove the tailpanel- it has a little rust under the tailights but not real bad. I'd sell it for $50 plus shipping. I'm also selling the pair of taillights for $80 for the pair.

send me a PM with pictures and maybe we can talk.

incase you are not sure how to do it, you can go to photobucket.com and upload pictures and then copy and paste the " IMG " codes under your loaded pictures ....into a PM to send them.

Glad you told me cause I'm not used to loading pictures via IMG codes- I don't even have a photobucket acct! LOL. I'mm have my mechanic here at work help with that tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back