Anyone Know How Much A Factory 440 Cast Iron Intake Manifold Weighs?

-
Got it weighed at the FEDEX terminal this morning.
41 Pounds.
72bluNblu wins, with his estimate. lol

How the hell did my posting asking about the weight of a manifold, morph into the weight of wife's, and ex wife's?

Got it weighed at the FEDEX terminal this morning.
41 Pounds.
72bluNblu wins, with his estimate. lol

How the hell did my posting asking about the weight of a manifold, morph into the weight of wife's, and ex wife's?
What year/carb base/casting# intake manny is this?

Because some people have a sense of humor and like to share it.
Maybe you would be a happier guy if you gave it a try.

Not too hard for us guys to lose the weight except maybe a lack of will power to lose it. The big thing is to quit the carbs. Carb on your car = good, carbs in your gut = bad. I quit eating anything w carbs for 6 months. No breads, pastas, french fries, potatos, etc. I was doing paleo diet without knowing what a paleo diet was. I quit eating all processed foods, all carbs. If you can pick it, or kill it you can eat it. So salads, fruit, no creamy dressings. Almonds, , sun flower seeds, cashews, peanuts. Grilled meats. 2 eggs and coffee for breakfast, and allowed one meal on the weekend to eat something like pizza etc. In 6 months i dropped 50 lbs, without exercizing. My results may have been better had i added in exercize.

Last edited:
It seems the majority of women we marry get fat.
They get comfortable, and have kids. News flash, except for the few female freaks of nature out there that pop out a few kiddos and go right back to their pre preggo body, for the rest of women out there, having kids effing wrecks their bodies.

-
Back