Anyone remember this?

-

BigBlockMopar28

Reaction score
I live in Corbin ky and lately i've been hearing rumors about an old dragstrip in woodbine ky that is being restored and re opened. Problem is, despite many people claiming to have gone there in the 70s/80s, i cant find any records of this place. No name, no specific location, just testimonials lol. Id like to find out as much as i can because the idea of having a track open up 10 minutes from my house is very appealing. Anyone heard of or have visited this place? Thanks

I live in Corbin ky and lately i've been hearing rumors about an old dragstrip in woodbine ky that is being restored and re opened. Problem is, despite many people claiming to have gone there in the 70s/80s, i cant find any records of this place. No name, no specific location, just testimonials lol. Id like to find out as much as i can because the idea of having a track open up 10 minutes from my house is very appealing. Anyone heard of or have visited this place? Thanks

This one?
Corbin Motor Speedway Set To Reopen In April

No thats an old circle track that re-opened. Went to a couple races last summer, it's actually a really nice place. It's highly unlikely that a google search will find much. There's even a website for old ky dragstrips that has no record of this place. Southeast ky is a weird and undocumented place lol. Thanks anyways

-
Back