[WANTED] B&M weighted flex plate for 727

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a B&M weighted flexplate for a 727. The type used for a 360 (external balance) and a neutral balance converter.

Last edited:
Here it is but I did use it for a while. It was a 340 B&M flexplate that I have that is new. $60 plus you pay shipping.

IMG_1585.jpg

So are you saying that even though it is stamped as a 10236 that I somehow restamped it? Are you saying that when I used it in my car with a 360 and had NO issues that I installed the wrong one but it worked great through magic? Are you calling me a liar?

View attachment 1716236539
not calling you a liar. i could not read the tiny number on the pic. #11. settle down.
This is exactly why the sale rules don't allow comments in sale and wanted threads.

Matthew, alright, I have a shipping quote of $55 for shipping with ins. USPS. I also ck'd U P S and got a quote for $45. So you can decide which works for you. That is to a residential address which looks like what you gave me. Man is it more difficult to ship to the Great White North. UPS does include ins. So any time you want you can send USD MO.

Hi Ron,

Yes it is a residential address. What info from you do I need to start a money order? Never done one before. I will let you know shortly if usps or ups...im pretty sure upse charges crazy brokerage and duty, even if its a used item, but I will double check.

Thanks
Matthew

Ron Morrah. 2110 Whirlaway Pl. Reno NV 89502-9765. We here in the US can just go to a Post Office and purchase one to send. That’s kind of the problem with dealing with other countries is that everyone has a different way of doing things.

Actually Matthew. If you want to send me a personal check in US dollars I would be good with that. I trust you and I think we are on the same page.

-
Back