Badges, I need Stinkin' Badges!

-

SpeedThrills

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm cloning my 74 Dart Sport into a 70-71 Duster. What fender emblems do I need? Nova, Chevelle or?
It'd be fun to mess with people.

If you run it without badges you’ll confuse plenty of people. And it’ll get called a Nova all the time.

If you really want to confuse people, get some AMC Hornet badges.

28528CF9-AB16-4DFF-906B-A79346C3E7E3.jpeg

I don't have any badges on my 67 FB Barracuda. It is funny to hear what people thing it is. What's weird is i have had more people think it's a Pontiac than anything.

I'm cloning my 74 Dart Sport into a 70-71 Duster. What fender emblems do I need? Nova, Chevelle or?
It'd be fun to mess with people.

Badges? we ain't got no badges.
WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN BADGES!

The only badging I have on my 73 Dart is the "DART" emblem on the right bottom corner of my trunk lid, and people ask if it's a Pontiac, but more often is "What is that?"

Pardon the phrase, but the other day I was down town at a light and some young kid leaned halfway out of the passengers window of a car and yelled "GOD DAMN IF THAT ISN"T THE COOLEST F'N CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN" and asked what it was.
He used the full word and not F'n.
He was only about 10 or so and he was literally yelling, and I cracked up laughing.

There's a Mopar guy in the making.:D

I like the "Hornet" emblem. No emblem is good, too.

Maybe I'll get a bunch of different ones with magnets and switch them.

Maybe "Nova" on one side, "Chevelle" on the other.

Maybe "Nova" on one side, "Chevelle" on the other.[/QUOTE]
And a blue oval on the trunk lid!:poke::lol:

Pardon the phrase, but the other day I was down town at a light and some young kid leaned halfway out of the passengers window of a car and yelled "GOD DAMN IF THAT ISN"T THE COOLEST F'N CAR I HAVE EVER SEEN" and asked what it was.
He used the full word and not F'n.
He was only about 10 or so and he was literally yelling, and I cracked up laughing.

There's a Mopar guy in the making.:D
I hope that kids mother gave him the whole bar of LifeBouy!
But, I'd lost it too! :)

-
Back