-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ktcnn94

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a decent car, preferably running and driving or pretty close to it. No show car wanted (can't afford anything like that). Projects are ok as long as it's pretty close. Paint doesn't matter, prefer a decent interior. /6 or v8 doesn't matter. '67-'69 barracuda or '70-'72 duster preferred but heck man I love old mopars so show me what you got. Got about $2500

I can come up with a little more cash for the right car.

Im located in southern West Virginia

Last edited by a moderator:
unfortunately i think its going to be tough to find anything in "decent" condition for anywhere close to what you have. When i was looking last year i was wanting just a roller in good shape, no drivetrain or suspension and could not find anything at all. ended up buying something in decent shape that ran well, i know i overspent but sometime want overpowers logic.....LOL

Wish you the best of luck man!!

Last edited:
unfortunately i think its going to be tough to find anything in "decent" condition for anywhere close to what you have. When i was looking last year i was wanting just a roller in good shape, no drivetrain or suspension and could not find anything at all. ended up buying something in decent shape that ran well, i know i overspent but sometime want overpowers logic.....LOL

Wish you the best of luck man!!
I understand, I've seen a few but usually end up just missing out. Passed on one recently that I should've pulled the trigger on but it was a little ways off and I wanted to be able to look at it closer before I went for it. Didn't work out. I'm good with a roller, that doesn't bother me. Just want something decent to start with. Thanks for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back