Bathurst Mt Panorama NSW Australia Incar A bodie footage

-

Turbo poly

Oz Charger
Reaction score
Hi people , I hope this is not a repost and this is the right place to post this , In Car footage is from Cameron Tilley Racings 69 VF Valiant Hemi 6 powered , originally slant powered , one of the cars it passes is an A bodie Charger with R5P7 Dodge power .

image.jpg

image.jpg

That's great footage love the wheel spin over the rise on the run up the hill off the main straight

Great Inboard view, it hasn't got the straight line speed but that 6 sounds mad as he's mowing through the gears. That car carves up the curves on top of the mountain. Thanks for Sharing

7000 RPM shifts, steering column flexing all over, right on the limit of available traction on the turns and no one is banging into each other, very impressive. Really cool cars out there. Our lowly track day events are not in the same league as real racing with skilled drivers. Which six cylinder engine is that? Was that a six speed trans?

WOW & WHOA! That is a heck of a ride. Thanks! That is a very very cool video!

What is that Blue car that passes him @ 10:40-ish time frame?

Last edited:
That's far out!I've been around that path in my mate's car but never made it for a race but I did make The Gold Coast car show and goofed off at Surfers Paradise

Rumblefish360

That is a GM HQ Monaro 71-73 similar size weight to same era Camaro , 350 was the biggest OE engine , that will have a pretty good Chevy on board

image.jpg

-
Back