[WANTED] BB distributor breaker/points plate

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many? I have a lot of them I re do distributors, you need the one that moves with the vac advance I assume or the whole assy that has two tabs on the sides?

How many? I have a lot of them I re do distributors, you need the one that moves with the vac advance I assume or the whole assy that has two tabs on the sides?
h

It's for my friend's car. I'll ask him. He's installing a Pertronix trigger and apparently it mounts to the original plate. Could you possibly post a pic of each? Then I can show him. Much appreciated!!

swivel-plate.jpg
This is a different model but you can see the top "points" plate that swivels and the bottom mounting plate, tell him 20 for both shipped lower 48.

No problem, they mount usually right on the top plate, he currently have electronic ignition and doing a upgrade? Just curious.

Upgrade for a customers car that has the points style dizzy. Something got misplaced and he needs the plate to mount the Pertronix trigger. Does that make sense?

Sure does. I get cores in that way often. Prob the top plate and the clip that holds it, looks like a painted triangle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back