Best intake manifold and carburetor for a 273

-
That's a very valid point and one that I'd say maybe find a decent deal on a regular Edelbrock performer. I just gave one to a friend's father in law, although it was for a small block Chevy, so deals are out there, I'm sure.
yeah, they're out there and usually pretty reasonable. if someone were trying to keep it on that beer budget, 318 4bbl manifolds show up at the yard pretty regular too-- i have one of them door stops kicking around-- and with a coat of red to match the engine only a train spotter would notice it wasn't a commando piece.
I just got this for $136(cash I had in my pocket) for my commando.
smokin' deal! don't forget the little a-dapt-or plate to run a square bore carb. i mean, it'll run, you'll just be suckin' air like me after three flights of stairs.

I believe anybody can figure out I'm sarcastic talkin about a Super Victor and .750 roller for a 273. That said, my serious recommendation would be a stock Commando 4 barrel intake and a nice modern Edelbrock 500 AVS. That's be hard to beat, IMO.

....and @3forty, I'm glad to see I am still living in your mind. That makes me feel so special, you'll just never know. lol
I knew that all along. You finally came out from hiding with a response.

-
Back