Brand New Mopar Only Shop!

-

whitepunkonnitro

Reaction score
So, the time has come to take the next big step. The deal is done, deposit dropped, and July 1st we're kicking open a full service Mopar only shop.
It's yet to be named, but is located in Murfreesboro Tn, about 30 miles south of Nashville..about as central as you can get.
We'll still be selling parts, but now we can install them too!
We have 7 inside bays, and enough room on the grounds to hold around 60-75 cars.
Currently looking for cars and project cars to take on consignment, so if you're in the general area and can use the space and exposure, hit me up.
More details as they evolve

Very cool. You should start a YouTube channel. Do regular technical and interest videos to start to build a following. Post some pictures of the new place it would be great to see it. Good luck on your new venture.

Right on man! And it's just a stone's throw away. :steering:Thank God you're not in Nova Scotia.
edit:
it's a shame you're not just over the border in the Reno/Sparks area. I wouldn't wish California on any business owner.

IMG_20170524_195918.png

Last edited:
So, the time has come to take the next big step. The deal is done, deposit dropped, and July 1st we're kicking open a full service Mopar only shop.
It's yet to be named, but is located in Murfreesboro Tn, about 30 miles south of Nashville..about as central as you can get.
We have 7 inside bays, and enough room on the grounds to hold around 60-75 cars.
Currently looking for cars and project cars to take on consignment, so if you're in the general area and can use the space and exposure, hit me up.
Congratulations!! Good luck!!!

Great Tony... Wish you the best of luck.. Name: what about,,,"ForeverMopar".. Take care...

I'm in Knoxville and headed back t Texas on Saturday. I would love to stop by and see your parts selection in you can PM me an address. I have 2 65 Dart 270's.

full service shop as in wreck to riches? paint/body fabrication,motor trans services?

I'm in Knoxville and headed back t Texas on Saturday. I would love to stop by and see your parts selection in you can PM me an address. I have 2 65 Dart 270's.
I'd love to have you come by, but I'll be tied up most of this weekend

-
Back