Can't search from google

-

Dustert73

Stripping bolts since ‘10
Reaction score
It's the quintessential first world problem kind of complaint I know. But I can't search the forum from google anymore since the server change. I used to be able to search the forum from google without having to actually click into fabo and use the search function. The google way seemed to be much faster and easier than the search function within the forum. Will this return or is it gone for good?

It's the quintessential first world problem kind of complaint I know. But I can't search the forum from google anymore since the server change. I used to be able to search the forum from google without having to actually click into fabo and use the search function. The google way seemed to be much faster and easier than the search function within the forum. Will this return or is it gone for good?

My first answer is: ask Google

My first question is: - How do you search from Google?

There was a search bar approximately where the arrows are in the pic, which you could search from there. Without having to be within fabo per say. Maybe I'm the only one that liked to use it then?

IMG_0755.jpg

There was a search bar approximately where the arrows are in the pic, which you could search from there. Without having to be within fabo per say. Maybe I'm the only one that liked to use it then?

Google changes things all the time. I have zero control over what Google does

Should have done a few searches to make sure before hand :) now I see it's like that for all forums. Thought the server change had done something to it since it seemed to happen right after it. Must have been coincidence that google changed at a similar time.

Should have done a few searches to make sure before hand :) now I see it's like that for all forums. Thought the server change had done something to it since it seemed to happen right after it. Must have been coincidence that google changed at a similar time.

Google removes and adds stuff all the time. Nothing new for them.

It was there for a pretty long while, sucks it's gone. Thanks for the help

It was there for a pretty long while, sucks it's gone. Thanks for the help

Never know - it might come back. I'm going to research it. I may have to do something to get google to do it, or it could be gone for good. I have no idea right now.

You can use Google to search FABO, just go to Google type in your search parameters and then add site:forabodiesonly

-
Back