carlisle 2017

-

bigus1949

Reaction score
any of you mopar peeps going to carlisle this coming july are welcome to use the gear head mafia car club of ct as your club affilliation. would be nice to have a bigger tent to sit under and meet new people.

Where you gonna be?
I have E69, D66 and D67 for spots.
Would love to come and visit.
I'm in NH and just bought a lost GTS buried in a garage in CT.
Would love to know if anybody knows anything about the car?
See you there!

any of you mopar peeps going to carlisle this coming july are welcome to use the gear head mafia car club of ct as your club affilliation. would be nice to have a bigger tent to sit under and meet new people.
I will be there, but my A body is far from being there. Will most likely have my Challenger

All registered, hotel reserved, just crossin' days off the wall calendar!!

Where you gonna be?
See you there!
i will be in a - body modified. sassy grass green 74 dart swinger , the buzzin half dozen.

Planning on bringing my Dart up for the first time this year. Guess it will be in the A-body modified category. Look forward to meeting some of you guys there.

I will be there. My spots are E-46 to E-50. I will have my Barracuda there and putting it in the show.This is my last year in the selling part so I'm going to try to have the best time ever. Mark

My son and I are driving the barracuda there from San Antonio I have not registered yet. Do I just register in your club or what. Would be cool to hang out with some new people

when you fill out the registration form they will ask for your club affilliation. you are welcome to put down the gear head mafia car club if you like. look us up when you get to the show. we will be pared in a - body modified. we have a sassy grass green dart called the buzzin half dozen. will be good to meet more new folks again this year.

004.JPG

My son and I are driving the barracuda there from San Antonio I have not registered yet. Do I just register in your club or what. Would be cool to hang out with some new people[/QUO

Long ride I'm sure you'll like the show. All the a bodies are in the same area, I'm sure more than half are in A bodiesonly. You register just before you enter the show, before the back gate # 3. If you didn't know. I will look for the orange fastback in the avatar.

when you apply to put your car in the show you use the gear head mafia car club as your club affilliation. see ya's there. we will be in a-body modified.

when you apply to put your car in the show you use the gear head mafia car club as your club affilliation. see ya's there.

Where you gonna be?
See you there!
we will be in a-body modified. look for sassy 74 license plate. its a 1974 swinger sassy grass green.

004.JPG

-
Back