Center register size 4.5" bolt unicast A-body rotors.

-

Ol'forest

Reaction score
Just wanted to confirm, center register size for the unicast 4.5" bolt hubs, are they the normal mopar 2.81" or smaller? just I've measured the center of some centerlines I have and they seem to have the slightly smaller ford center 2.76" and I was planning on swapping to the later unicast discs, seeing I have the disc spindles already. Damn I don't want to bore the center out on these wheels.

You'll have to test it. The center register diameter on the BBP rotors has been a bit of a problem as of late, as it's varied some depending on the manufacturer of the rotors. I have a set of BBP 11.75" bendix rotors that measure 2.785", and most of them are pretty close to that but it can vary some. The 10.95" rotors should be the same, but anywhere between 2.76" and 2.81" is possible.

Given that it's a small amount, if you don't want to bore the center on the wheels you could have the center register turned down some on a lathe. It wouldn't take much, so, it wouldn't be a strength issue with the rotor. You'd have to repeat that when you replaced the rotors of course, but that could be a pretty long time off depending on how much you drive.

-
Back