[FOR TRADE] Collection of American license plates!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I have been collecting American license plates from different states for year. Now I'm down to the last 4 states. I'm looking to buy them or I can exchange them for Swedish plates. Let me know what you have.

Oklahoma
Arkansas
Delaware
Rhode Island

Thanks FABO!

I have been collecting American license plates from different states for year. Now I'm down to the last 4 states. I'm looking to buy them or I can exchange them for Swedish plates. Let me know what you have.

Oklahoma
Arkansas
Delaware
Rhode Island

Thanks FABO!

I will check tonight. I also collect plates, and would love to have some other countries.

What year licence plates are you looking for?

I too collect plates. I actually have a complete state run for my birth year (1945), for my favorite car year (1965), a complete VA state run from about 1910 through when they went to decals and a complete Bicentennial set of plates by those states that did them.

What year licence plates are you looking for?

I too collect plates. I actually have a complete state run for my birth year (1945), for my favorite car year (1965), a complete VA state run from about 1910 through when they went to decals and a complete Bicentennial set of plates by those states that did them.
1965 is favorite but anything would do it.

It would be expensive to ship but I would consider selling you my complete 65 US, Canada and some foreign plates if you are interested.

Aloha, Not to but in Butt I have Hawaii plates if wanted. LMK, C

I only collect North Carolina tags. Sorry I can't help. Fun hobby, I've got nearly 1200. Took about 15 years to get that many!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back