Not open for further replies.

1badfish67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a center console for my 67 barracuda 4 spd. New to the Mopar world, so not sure if the center piece from an automatic console can be changed out to work?

Please let me know if you have one for sale w/pics.

Thanks

The console housing are different 4-speed to automatic, and of course the 4-speed plate itself, the only things that interchange are the ashtray and it's door, and the hinged door. Not an easy thing to find, but 66-68 are the same at least. The last one I sold that was in real good shape went for $400.

Looking for a center console for my 67 barracuda 4 spd. New to the Mopar world, so not sure if the center piece from an automatic console can be changed out to work?

Please let me know if you have one for sale w/pics.

Thanks
I have one that was dealer modified for air cond. Start a conversation if interested

I have one that was dealer modified for air cond. Start a conversation if interested
Sorry just getting back. I am interested. Have any pics of the unit? What are you asking for it?

Thanks

Capt46 you have no idea how much I appreciate your help on locating a console. Thanks again.

Did you get it? I hope
Hey capt46, yes I was able to purchase the console. Just got it yesterday. Looks to be in pretty good shape. The seller said that this one came with a factory tach installed in the front of the console. Tach didn't come with it. Would you know if this was a factory option and if so where I might find a tach?
Thanks again for the contact info on the console. It will really set the car interior off nicely.

Factory Tachs did not come on the console of a 67 Barracuda. They were in the center of your gauges. Probably the console and back plates will be correct for your car but the front plate with the holes are incorrect.

IMG_0731.JPG
IMG_0732.JPG
IMG_0733.JPG
Hey bad fish,
Glad it's working out for you! I don't know of a factory mounted tach on the console but they may of had a clock as an option? Here some pictures online I found.

Factory Tachs did not come on the console of a 67 Barracuda. They were in the center of your gauges. Probably the console and back plates will be correct for your car but the front plate with the holes are incorrect.
I do know the 67 Dart GTS cars had the option of a console tach, because mine has one mounted on the console.

Thanks for the information. I am also looking for a HURST 4spd console shifter handle. My car has what I think is a HURST Indy shifter? I have not cleaned it up yet to check names. It has the HURST shifter handle but not the console version. Really not interested in the Inland version. If anyone has one or know where one is available, I would appreciate any information.

Thanks

My car has an original tach in the dash as mentioned. I may look for a clock to install in the console to cover the holes in the console.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back