[WANTED] convert manual steering to power

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 68 barracuda with a crate 360 and want to convert to power steering from manual. Any one have brackets, pump,box.etc etc. Thanks
You just had to ask after I literally threw away two of these power steering boxes last week. I may still have the pumps , I'll look in the morning

I have a 68 barracuda with a crate 360 and want to convert to power steering from manual. Any one have brackets, pump,box.etc etc. Thanks
I don't know if it will work. I have new steering box, pump and hoses low and high pressure. But these are for a 66 Barracuda. Check and see if it will fit I'll give you a good deal on everything I have in a box for $200 plus shipping. Let me know if you need these parts, I no longer have my Cuda. I'm a turn coat now sold everything a bought me a Lexus SC 430. Oh baby is it fast.
Let me know if your interested
Thanks
Tony

Tony, Can't seem to find out if it will fit. Is yours from a v/8 ? Will keep digging.
Yes it came from a 273 v8 if you have access to a parts numbers list for both cars that will conferm what info you need. See if you can get the numbers you need from the Walter P Chrysler museum in Sterling Heights Mich. Only way I know!!!
Let me know, my parts aren't going anywhere.
Tony

According to a post. A 273 has water outlet on drivers side which makes everything opposite of my 360 brackets etc.

I have gear, pump, bracket and hoses...basically everything. I took it off my 69 Dart GT with a 360. It worked fine but went with a manual for my new application. I live in ND and will ship on your dime if you want.

Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back