Crate engines

-

wesgriffiths

Reaction score
where is the best place to buy a crate engine. A friend of mine is looking to replace the engine in his 69 dart and is thinking about getting a drop in motor. Are the blue print engines from summit any good

where is the best place to buy a crate engine. A friend of mine is looking to replace the engine in his 69 dart and is thinking about getting a drop in motor. Are the blue print engines from summit any good
I had a Blueprint 383 stroker in my Stingray. ....it was freaking AWESOME. ....
First hand experience.

Jeff

All of our Blueprint Engines come with a 50k mike, 30 month warranty. Hard to beat the horsepower per dollar also! Great product, great price point, I'm happy to answer any questions you have on our offerings.

Here are our mopar engines.

Chrysler Compatible Crate Engines

Johnny M
Director of New Project Development
BluePrint Engines

My opinion only. For entertainment purposes only.

Don't buy anyone's crate motor if it has a cast Eagle crank!

Here it comes.....

Cant buy the parts and do it yourself for these prices. Cant beat the fact they dyno every engine they do also. Thats badass. Im on the verge of one of their 408s. Asked some rotating assembly questions, and none of it was eagle. Im impressed with their techs and will be a customer for sure.

Cant buy the parts and do it yourself for these prices. Cant beat the fact they dyno every engine they do also. Thats badass. Im on the verge of one of their 408s. Asked some rotating assembly questions, and none of it was eagle. Im impressed with their techs and will be a customer for sure.
Scat cranks?

Our build of materials on each engine configuration change from time to time. Any customer interested in one of our engines has the opportunity to pm, email, or call me directly and I can provide details without issue. I can for certain say that our content is either produced at the same facilities as the worlds top performance companies, or we produce and/or machine it ourselves in Nebraska. Rotating components are also to our specs. They are not off the shelf offerings in most cases.

For the record, that's not meant to be confusing or non-transparent. We just have some exciting things happening in the smallblock mopar lineup in the future, and I don't want to post a bunch of specs that a customer may stumble upon in the future, and assume are current.

Johnny Mac

I’ve had a blueprint 408 stroker engine for about 8 years not a lot of miles on it but it’s been a good strong runner. Dustin

I'm down to the short strokes before firing up my new Blueprint dressed 408. Johnny Mac is a top shelf guy. Search a recent thread started by 12many.

100_6968.JPG
20180122_195932.jpg

20180122_213434.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back