CRUISIN THE COAST

-
I was hoping this would be my year, but life got in the way again! I was stationed in Biloxi 2003-2005 but didn't have my car then. We just backed up the Durango along Hwy 90 and watched the cars for hours.

Next year!

Seems like it would be a little quieter in Ocean Springs. Not all the big crowds like in Biloxi.
We lived in Biloxi on Old Bay Rd. Its just off Pass Rd.

We both miss living there. Had a great house and was set, but decided to move after Katrina. Wasn't sure how long the craziness would last.

yep I will be there Mon thru Fri and probably drive the "decoy" red 67 GT. Staying at Golden Nugget

Anyone going to Cruisin the Coast in Biloxi, MS this year?

Sometimes it seems you east coast guys have all the fun. :D
You show for a cruise around here and it's a bunch of old farts sitting in lawn chairs and no cruise at all.

you should try it and see what fun we have. You see cars from everywhere

I will be there again this year always a great time there. Thousands of cars of all makes. Lots of celebs there too auto celebs.

IMG_0012.JPG

good I will be in red 67 GT in my avatar
Yea talked to you and parked beside at the marina a few years ago.. Hope I'm ready. Primed tonight and color next weekend. Motor swap last weekend. I ain't young as I used to be. Lol

I have been going for many years. It is the best show around and about the only one I do. Got started when my brother lived in Texas and we would meet and spend the week. He has moved back to Alabama since being diagnosed with Alzheimers, so I will keep going as long as he can even though he has a 70 Chevelle

I have been going for many years. It is the best show around and about the only one I do. Got started when my brother lived in Texas and we would meet and spend the week. He has moved back to Alabama since being diagnosed with Alzheimers, so I will keep going as long as he can even though he has a 70 Chevelle
That is the way we should do it. I have been to all but 2. It is one of the best week long shows in the country. I saw where there was over 7000 per registered this year. That would probably be close to 8000 by Thursday. Look forward to meeting your brother.

That is the way we should do it. I have been to all but 2. It is one of the best week long shows in the country. I saw where there was over 7000 per registered this year. That would probably be close to 8000 by Thursday. Look forward to meeting your brother.
It was 2011

ctc 2011-2.jpg

ctc 2011-3.jpg

yep I remember, Thought about bringing the big block GTS but this one runs a lot cheaper

any suggestions for a first timer ???
what area to be at.
starting point.
I looked at the events page, seen a few things of interest> flame throwing comp.. lol

I'm coming from Nashville, Tn.
Hang out for the week..
then need to head toward Florida.

go to Cruise Central first and register. It is a very nice place to hang out and see hundreds of cars under huge oak trees then depending on where you are staying start cruising up and down Hwy 90 along the beach stopping anywhere you see interesting. Look for the red 67 GT with cragars and holler at me, be ready for a great time, Joe

Didn't the local Mopar guys meet at the Long Beach pier in the past?

Got here this morning and had a little rain but not bad, supposed to be pretty rest of week. If anybody sees me and wants to talk just holler at me. I will probably have straw hat with FABO on front and Red67GTS on back, Joe

hey joe, seen your car at cruise central, but didnt ever see ya. mine was the green 72 dart on the road end of your row. dave.

-
Back