Danika Patrick hangs it up

-

pishta

I know I'm right....
Reaction score
However you spell it she's done. Couldn't get a sponsor?

Wonder how Aric Almirola is going to do in the 10 next year.

I called that shot with him in the 10 as soon as smithfield announced they were going to SHR.

Wonder how Aric Almirola is going to do in the 10 next year.

I called that shot with him in the 10 as soon as smithfield announced they were going to SHR.
I don't think Smithfield is gonna sell much more ham switching to SHR. Petty had a hard time selling it with Almirola.
Kenseth would be a better fit at SHR.

Da ***** caint drive. She shouldda hung it up a while back.

Going to miss her on the pole. :(
danica_patrick_si-05.jpg

AAHHH!! Why Pish, WHY??!! Same dumbass cracks, same dumbass scantily-clad photos, same dumbass "She can't drive" bullshit...................are We talking about
NAPCAR?? Is that show still on??/

There are 10 to 12 worse drivers out there, if not a couple more wheeling those monster cars, I can't say she can't drive...... she out drives a bunch of them out there.
She is a race car driver and a damned good one for a little cute lady.. :thumbsup:

There are 10 to 12 worse drivers out there, if not a couple more wheeling those monster cars, I can't say she can't drive...... she out drives a bunch of them out there.
She is a race car driver and a damned good one for a little cute lady.. :thumbsup:
She has driving talent ,she is hard headed , and won't be patient . She was more fluid to watch , in Indy Car .

She has driving talent ,she is hard headed , and won't be patient . She was more fluid to watch , in Indy Car .
Well said and true for sure, very hard headed from the stories I have seen, I believe she was ready to leave nascar anyway :thankyou:

Da ***** caint drive. She shouldda hung it up a while back.

That young lady has acomplished more in her lifetime than you ever could in 10 lifetimes, and most definitely can drive circles around you. Thats someones little girl. We have lady's on this site. Dont think she can drive, thats cool. But a ***** ?
Why such the hate ?

Last edited:
That young lady has acomplished more in her lifetime than you ever could in 10 lifetimes, and most definitely can drive circles around you. Thats someones little girl. We have lady's on this site. Dont think she can drive, thats cool. But a ***** ?
Why such the hate ?

I guess you've been in the closet when she throws a temper tantrum. I stand by what I said. Also, I never said "I" could out drive her or anyone. SHE'S the one out there,not me. She likes to hit the wall. She knows how to do that well.

She was never the “fastest” in NASCAR or Indy cars, but she was fast. She’d make a good endurance teammate driver. She still has marketing potential.

I guess you've been in the closet when she throws a temper tantrum. I stand by what I said. Also, I never said "I" could out drive her or anyone. SHE'S the one out there,not me. She likes to hit the wall. She knows how to do that well.

Most of the time with somebody else's help.Is she great? no but she is a solid driver.. Just my opinion as is your statements.

But when Tony Stewart (or some other male driver) throws a fit and his helmet, it's O.K.? All race car drivers have to have a passion for what they are doing. They have to get mad if things don't go their way! Would you want a driver in your car that didn't care if he won or lost?

Why such the hate ?
Ever had the opportunity to interact with her? I have she is a *****!

-
Back