-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68 CUDA FORMULA S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Contact seller
I have a nice rust free set of front fenders for a 64 barracuda or valiant $150.00 each plus shipping

I also have a rust free set of 69 dart front fenders that need some body work $100.00 each plus shipping

I have a nice rust free deck lid for a 65 valiant $75.00 plus shipping

I have a rust free drivers side door from a 66 valiant post car that needs some body work $75.00 plus shipping

I have pictures of all the parts if you are interested in any PM me and I will e-mail them to you

Everything will be shipped by Grey Hound since they are the cheapest unless you have an account with somebody else that you want to use

Thanks Bob

Drivers side dart fender sold.

007.jpg

001.jpg

003.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

Drivers side 64 valiant fender SOLD, still have the passenger side 64 valiant fender, the 69 dart passenger side fender, the 65 valiant deck lid, and the 66 valiant post car door. Also have a set of rt & lt lower rear quarters from a 66 dart that were removed from some trunk extensions for $25.00 plus shipping, they are a little banged up and the one has a small amount of rust. If anyone needs any of these parts feel free to make an offer and let me know where you are at so I can check on a shipping price.

Passenger side 64 valiant fender SOLD!
Drivers side 66 valiant post car door SOLD!
RT & LT 66 dart lower rear quarters SOLD!

Only have the 64/65 valiant deck lid in very good shape, and the 69 dart passenger side fender thats not in such good shape left. Open to all offers.
Thanks
Bob

69 dart passenger side fender SOLD, only have the 64/65 valiant deck lid left. Very nice deck lid no rust, not all banged up take $50.00 for it plus the ride.
Thanks
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back