Disappearing threads

-

65wgn440

Reaction score
I have noticed recently that some threads I have commented in, have suddenly disappeared. There are new similar posts in their place, but all previous posts from other members are gone. I thought nothing could be deleted on here. What's up ?

I have noticed recently that some threads I have commented in, have suddenly disappeared. There are new similar posts in their place, but all previous posts from other members are gone. I thought nothing could be deleted on here. What's up ?

Well, I see one of your posts here was deleted: [FOR SALE] - Plymouth valiant since you didn't follow the rules and posted commentary in a for sale thread.

Makes sense, didn't realize that, but there was another post for '64 Dart 270 roller, that did the same thing. The main add is different, not just my post deleted, and I can't find original post anywhere. Not trying to make a big deal about it, just curious. Thanks.

I want to know why this is ok - :wtf: , but my F-Bomb got deleted!!? I mean :wtf: (sorry, it's a slow day in the coffee shop :lol:)

I want to know why this is ok - :wtf: , but my F-Bomb got deleted!!? I mean :wtf: (sorry, it's a slow day in the coffee shop :lol:)

Because we don't like you... :D

No, really. Often times the F word or other words are deleted because they are unnecessary and we do want this to be something of a friendly site. If a mod see it - they may delete it. We don't go looking for it -- but if we see a word like that it may be deleted.

Because we don't like you... :D

No, really. Often times the F word or other words are deleted because they are unnecessary and we do want this to be something of a friendly site. If a mod see it - they may delete it. We don't go looking for it -- but if we see a word like that it may be deleted.
I'll save the bulk of my busting on you for the coffee shop.... but - - - - oh reeeeeeaaaalllllyyyy... (how many ******* windows do you have open):poke: :lol:

For the f-bombers & crude people every member here has the ability to block them also.

Click on their user name & then set them to 'ignore' for a much more pleasant site experience.

-
Back