• Yes

Votes: 44 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • I like pie

Votes: 3 5.8%

• Total voters
-
yes - 2 bay garage - my Scamp and the Harley are inside year 'round unless I am using them - they are both fair weather friends. My truck and the wife's Jeep are outside.. end of discussion.

I voted yes; however, I do like pie.

The wife's Jeep and the Barracuda are always in the garage. The Avenger and the Power Wagon swap in and out of the garage, depending on season. Avenger stays in during snow season. Power Wagon is in all other times. Once the Barracuda is done, I'm going to concentrate on cleaning the detached garage so the Barracuda can sit in there during snow season.

If i had the garage i would but i dont have a garage. So they stay under covers.

always
IMG_1728.JPG

I only have a 2 car garage and two cars are there, what about the outcasts? LOL

Don't forget the killer overhead storage!!

Yep, and that just goes to show that no matter how big you build em, it's only 1/2 the size you need!!! And, for some reason, I'm still working on cars outside!!!!

Mine is always garaged. Insurance (Grundy's) requires it, but I'd do it anyway. I have way too much time and money invested to leave it outside.

Mine is always garaged. Insurance (Grundy's) requires it, but I'd do it anyway. I have way too much time and money invested to leave it outside.
mine is locked up in a 16x38 garge shop type deal, wish it were bigger . have 3 carports for the other daily drivers.

-
Back