Dodge Neon Srt-4

-

MeucciGarage

Mopars Unlimited Seattle
Reaction score
Hey fabo looking for some insight on the dodge neon. i am currently daily driving my 76 plymouth feather duster because my parents gave my old daily driver to my sister. oh well. I have to much of a project on my hands with my duster due to faulty guages minor leaks rust etc and dont feel comfortable parking overnight at my apartment complex or at school all the time. ive been shopping around and have been looking into buying a 2004 dodge neon srt 4 but dont know whole lot about newer cars or the neons. any insight on the car would be great what a good or avg price is etc. like i said new to the import side of automotive but any help is extremely helpful

Try to find one that has not been modified.
That's the best advise I can give, and the best I ever got.

Good luck. I had a caliber SRT4 and it was a blast to drive. Those engines have a lot of pep.

Srt4 Neonso are very cool cars. Problem is finding one that has not been driven into the ground.

Neon's in general are great cars, almost bulletproof, especially with a manual transmission. They handle amazing and get 30-40 mpg.

Srt-4 are animals....the first time they came in in 2004 here my dad took me out. That smile on his face must have been what he had on in his 396 chebby cars. He even said he hadn't driven anything that has pulled like that in a long time.

At the 1/4 here they will run in the 14.4 range stock. With some sticky tires I bet a bit quicker.....pretty impressive. A friend who is a hot rod builder had one in electric blue as his daily. The mod bug bit him instantly. It's an 11.8 1/4 mile car with not a ton of work. Strong axles were the big money! Haha.

I remember it was at a car show and some muscle car guys were making fun of it. Then they went and looked at the video that he had playing of some passes he took with the times. They instantly went quiet.

Last edited:
^^^
Beat Me to it Riddler !!! My choice also, those folks are to Neons
as FABO is to A bodies. :)

Get an '04-'05, avoid the '03 unless you find a killer deal on one. And like everybody else said, find the lowest mile stock car you can.

-
Back