[WANTED] Drivers Door for Dart Swinger (1969)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I would like to find a reasonably priced door with NO BONDO/FILLER, that is straight and true. I don't care about color or paint condition, even minor surface rust. NO ROT or CREASES!

If you're within a few hours of 04062 I can pick it up, if not, must be willing to ship.

Thanks FABO!

I may stop by a local body shop and get a quote. Depending on what they say, I may yet go that route.

I have one in NH, very small bend in corner, he doesn't want that either?
Rust free

You should re skin your door
I appreciate how fussy you are
When I said Mud, I meant a 1/16" skim coat. A lot of beautiful cars are skim coated to make the mirror finish show.
Yes it was that door. I didn't send pictures because I feel you would be happy with it. I know your looking for a mint door. Mine won't qualify, but both of my doors are rust free. Personally I would rather deal with a dent or crease rather than rust. And no shipping.
Good luck sir
I'm sure you will find one out there somewhere.
Sounds like your going to have quite a nice car when it's done.

Well certainly wouldn't hurt to post pics. Or if you still have my # you can text them to me.

If it's the one I remember (Green door w/ no lock/handle?) I only ever got 1 picture of it.

I dug everything out so the doors are accessible. I can get some pics, but I'm thinking we are close enough, and you are fussy, which is a good thing, you should come and see them in person.
That way nothing is hidden. I'm in Hampton NH

have this one off a 69 gt dart . its just a shell , one small hole in lower corner .

DSC08038.JPG

DSC08039.JPG

DSC08040.JPG

DSC08041.JPG

DSC08042.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back