duster 383 k frame ?

-

1994rm250

Reaction score
so i just got my 383 and 727 trans for my 76 duster but i need a big block Kframe were can i get one any ideas .. also i forgot the company that use the slant 6 kframes but sells the mounts to change it any one use them befor ? -- thanks angelo

Hey Angelo, I just ordered mounts to put a 440 in my 66 Cuda from Schumacher Creative services. I talked to A LOT of people before deciding to go with the 440 and almost everyone said to stick with my current K and go with these mounts because it makes for a much smoother engine swap. Hope this info is helpful, good luck!

I've used sb k members & fab'd some brackets.
What I did was cut about 2 inch or so off the front of the driver side mount
down the middle [only leaving 1' of the removed portion of the tower] and then weld in a plate to box it in also capping off that 1' portion left, so the piece you weld in is like an L cap. You don't have to remove the factory gusset ,unless going to power steering lol. I have a pic if needed to grasp this route.
I choose this over crooked hanging off the edge of the tower shoemker mounts and I'm much happier.

Talk to Marry at Schumacher industries. On the web or open a mopar mag and they will have a big add in there. I exclusivly use their mounts and they really are perfect and trouble free. I do recomend them.

yeh i will get the mounts but i spoke to some one they said you motor doesnt Site rite it sits slant'd or too fair back or w/e is this myth true ?

-
Back